1. DELINQUENT (ADJECTIVE): (अपराधी): lawless
Synonyms: criminal, offending
Antonyms: well behaved
Example Sentence: Most delinquent children have deprived backgrounds.
2. EXTRANEOUS (ADJECTIVE): (बाहरी): external
Synonyms: outside, exterior
Example Sentence: When the transmitter pack is turned off no extraneous noise is heard.
3. DELIBERATE (ADJECTIVE): (जानबूझकर): intentional
Synonyms: calculated, conscious
Example Sentence: He made a deliberate attempt to provoke conflict.
4. TORMENT (NOUN): (व्यथा): agony
Synonyms: suffering, torture
Example Sentence: Their deaths have left both families in torment.
5. ALLEGIANCE (NOUN): (निष्ठा): loyalty
Synonyms: faithfulness, fidelity
Example Sentence: Those wishing to receive citizenship must swear allegiance to the republic.
6. VILIFY (VERB): (कलंक लगाना): disparage
Synonyms: denigrate, defame
Example Sentence: He has been vilified in the press.
7. IMBECILE (ADJECTIVE): (मूर्खतापूर्ण): stupid
Synonyms: foolish, idiotic
Example Sentence: Try not to make imbecile remarks.
8. OUTRAGEOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अपमानजनक): shocking
Synonyms: disgraceful, scandalous
Example Sentence: It was an outrageous act of bribery.
9. COMPASSION (NOUN): (दया): pity
Synonyms: sympathy, feeling
Example Sentence: The victims of any calamity should be treated with compassion.
10. FEASIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (संभावित): probable
Synonyms: likely, conceivable
Example Sentence: He gave the most feasible explanation