6. CAUCUS (NOUN): group gathered to make decisions: (दल)
Synonyms: gathering, convention
Antonym: individual, one
The legislative caucus had a long discussion over the new bill.
7. CHASM (NOUN): gap: (गहरी खाई)
Synonyms: crater, rift
Antonyms: closure, juncture
The chasm between the rich and poor has grown wider over the last decade.
8. TIRADE (NOUN): abuse: (आक्षेप)
Synonyms: ranting, denunciation
Antonyms: praise, complement
The employee launched a tirade when fired from his job.
9. TUMULT (NOUN): chaos: (कोलाहल)
Synonyms: commotion, agitation
Antonyms: harmony, peace
The petrol prices are rising due to the political tumult in the gulf countries
10. RAUCOUS (ADJECTIVE): noisy : (उग्र)
Synonyms: discordant, loud
Antonyms: mild, quiet
Her birthday parties were raucous but fun.