1. ALLURE (NOUN): (प्रलोभन): attraction
Synonyms: lure, enticement
People for whom gold holds no allure.
2. PROMULGATE (VERB): (घोषणा करना): publicize
Synonyms: spread, communicate
Antonyms: repress, conceal
The objectives have to be promulgated within the organization.
3. DEFY (VERB): (अवहेलना करना): disobey
Synonyms: refuse to obey, flout
Antonyms: obey, surrender
She is a woman who defies all the conventions.
4. REDUNDANT (ADJECTIVE): (निरर्थक): unnecessary
Synonyms: unessential, needless
Antonyms: necessary, essential
Her words always seem redundant to me as she repeats everything.
5. CITE (VERB): (उद्धरण देना): mention
Synonyms: quote, reproduce
Antonyms: withhold, conceal
Authors who are highly regarded by their peers tend to be cited.
6. REITERATE (VERB): (दुहराना): repeat
Synonyms: retell, restate
Antonyms: withdraw, reverse
She reiterated that she needs help.
7. EXHORT (ADJECTIVE): (अनुरोध करना): urge
Synonyms: encourage, enjoin
I exhorted her to be a good child.
8. IMPETUS (NOUN): (प्रेरणा): motivation
Synonyms: stimulus, incitement
The ending of the Cold War gave new impetus to idealism.
9. INCITE (VERB): (भड़काना): provoke
Synonyms: instigate, stimulate
He instigated men to refuse allegiance to the civil powers.
10. BROACH (VERB): (चर्चा चलाना): bring up
Synonyms: raise, introduce
Antonyms: reserve, secrete
He broached the subject he had been avoiding all evening.