1. FOUL (ADJECTIVE): (विकर्षक): disgusting
Synonyms: revolting, repellent
2 UNBRIDLED (ADJECTIVE): (निरंकुश): unrestrained
Synonyms: unconstrained uncontrolled
I felt a moment of unbridled ambition.
3. VAGUELY (ADVERB): (अनिश्चित रूप से): roughly
Synonyms: more or less, approximately
She vaguely remembered talking to him once.
4. DRACONIAN (ADJECTIVE): (कठोर): harsh
Synonyms: severe, strict
He criticized the draconian measures taken by the police to control the crowd.
5. INVENTIVENESS (NOUN): (रचनात्मकता): creativity
Synonyms: originality, innovation
We all loved the inventiveness of the staging.
6. AGGRIEVED (ADJECTIVE): (क्रोधित): resentful
Synonyms: affronted, indignant
They were aggrieved at the outcome.
7. REPUGNANT (ADJECTIVE): (घृणित): abhorrent
Synonyms: revolting, repulsive
Cannibalism seems repugnant to us.
8. DEFAMATION (NOUN): (अपयश): libel
Synonyms: slander, calumny
She sued him for defamation.
9. SOUR (ADJECTIVE): (चिड़चिड़ा): nasty
Synonyms: resentful, embittered
He gave her a sour look.
10. FLOUT (VERB): (अवज्ञा करना): defy
Synonyms: go against, scorn
The advertising code is being flouted.