- STEAMROLLER (VERB): (दबाव डालना):force someone into doing something, compel
Synonyms: forcibly pass (a rule), impose
Antonyms: aid, help
The government’s trying to steamroller a law through.
- DISCRETION (NOUN): (निर्णय):judgement
Synonyms: calculation, observation
Antonyms: carelessness, negligence
They will use their discretion in shifting to the new city.
- ERUDITE (ADJECTIVE):(विद्वान): scholarly
Synonyms: educated, learned
Antonyms: unintellectual, absent-minded
Ella is one of the erudite students of the class.
- SPUNKY (ADJECTIVE): (दिलेर): spirited
Synonyms: energetic, courageous
Antonyms: inactive, lethargic
Natalie is a spunky girl.
- UNDAUNTED (ADJECTIVE):(निडर): fearless
Synonyms: steadfast, undeterred
Antonyms: coward, timorous
David is an undaunted man.
- APPEASE (VERB): (शांत करना):pacify
Synonyms: soothe, satisfy
Antonyms: aggravate, irritate
Every political party tries to appease the minorities to create its own vote bank.
- GENUFLECT (VERB):(घुटने के बल बैठना): kowtow
Synonyms: bow, kneel
Antonyms: disrespect, disregard
I just genuflect before almighty.
8.IMPEACHMENT (NOUN): (दोषारोपण): allegation
Synonyms: arraignment, charge
Antonyms: absolution, acquittal
He is a man with unimpeachable.
- SPITEFUL (ADJECTIVE): (द्वेषपूर्ण):hurtful
Synonyms: barbed, hateful
Antonyms: friendly, kind
There stood a very spiteful person in the corner of the room.
- TREPIDATION (NOUN): (घबराहट):apprehension
Synonyms: anxiety, worry
Antonyms: assurance, composure
She had some kind of trepidation in her mind.