- RUMPUS (NOUN): (उपद्रव):clamor
Synonyms: discord, fracas
Antonyms: harmony, peace
Aniruddh caused a rumpus with his flair for troublemaking.
- CONCEDE (VERB): (स्वीकार करना):admit
Synonyms: cede, grant
Antonyms: reject, deny
I had to concede he was the better player.
- SECEDE (VERB): (किसी मंडली से हटना):split from
Synonyms: quit, break with
Antonyms: maintain, continue
The kingdom of Belgium seceded from the Netherlands in 1830.
- ETHEREAL (ADJECTIVE):(हवाई): delicate
Synonyms: light, vapory
Antonyms: poor, indelicate
The moon came into view over the wintry landscape, its light accented by an ethereal halo.
- CURB (NOUN): (नियंत्रण):rein
Synonyms: limitation, control
Synonyms: freedom, encouragement
Taking a few deep breaths following a heated argument may curb your temper.
- ANGST (NOUN): (उत्कंठा):feeling of anxiety
Synonyms: agony, apprehension
Antonyms: calmness, confidence
A day before the fight, the inexperienced boxer was plagued with angst about losing his first match.
- ACCOMPLICE (NOUN): (सहकारी):aide
Synonyms: associate, ally
Antonyms: opponent, enemy
Priya could not have committed murders in two different towns at the same time unless she had an accomplice.
- AFTERMATH (ADJECTIVE):(परिणाम): impact
Synonyms: outcome, consequences
Antonyms: source, origin
Although the aftermath was daunting, nothing could compare to the moment that the tornado struck the building.
- BAIT (NOUN): (प्रलोभन): enticement
Synonyms: allurement, attraction
Antonyms: discouragement, repulsion
Herrings make excellent bait for pike.
- BAREFACED (ADJECTIVE): (ढीठ): shameless
Synonyms: apparent, blatant
Antonyms: careful, quiet
She revealed his barefaced lies.