- The district that is known as the ‘rice bowl of Kerala’:
602.The district where the largest number of regional languages are spoken:
603.The district which is the largest producer of Cardomom in Kerala:
604.The district which is the largest producer of Tapioca:
605.The district with the largest number of Jains:
- The fort of Kunhali was built at:
607.The founder secretary of Communist Party in Kerala:
P Krishna Pillai
608.The hottest district in Kerala:
609.The largest and best-preserved fort in Kerala:
610.The largest cardamom auction centre in Kerala:
611.The largest pass in Western ghats in Kerala:
- The name of the district existed when the Kerala statewas formed and it does not exist at present:
613.The national park which is famous for Nilgiri Thar:
- The capital of the Aay dynasty was……. inThiruvananthapuram district?
- The Chala market founded by Raja Kesavadas is in:
- The Communist Party in Kerala was formed in 1937 and functioned secretly. The decision to function openly was taken in a meeting held at ……… in 1939:
- The Crocodile farm in Thiruvananthapuram district is at:
- The old name of Sultan Bathery was:
- The oldest teak plantation in the world, Conolly’splot is situated in the district of:
620.The only district in Kerala that has no coastline and shares border with the districts of Kerala only:
621.The only district in Kerala which produces garlic:
622.The only woman in the first EMS ministry:
623.The place famous for the manufacture of ‘Uru’?
624.The place in Idukki district where Indo-Swiss Project was established:
625.The place in Kerala famous for orange farms:
626.The place in Kerala where Mannathu Padmabhan started the historical ‘Savarna jatha’:
627.The place in Kerala where Public Library was established for the first time:
628.The place in Thiruvananthapuram district where the remains of ‘Ammachi Plavu’ in Travancore history is preserved:
629.The place Indo-Swiss Project started in 1963:
- The place is known as ‘the Kashmir of Kerala’:
- The place is known as ‘Thekkan Kasi’:
632.The place where Cricket was played for the first time in Kerala:
633.The place where Kumaranasan was born:
634.‘Madabhoomi’ is the old name of:
- The number of members in the first ministry of Keralaincluding Chief Minister:
636.Old name of Angadippuram:
637.Old name of Kottackal:
- Parayan and Seethnkan are forms of:
- Indo-Norwegian Fisheries CommunityProject is situated at:
- Rabindranath Tagore visited Sree Narayana Guru at Sivagiri in:
- Raja Ravi Varma, the first painter in Kerala to acquire international fame, passed away in:
642.The background of the novel, ‘God of Small Things’ by Arundhati Roy?
643.The birthplace of P.Kunjiraman Nair, the famous poet of Kerala:
644.The place where the first Ayurvedic Medical College in Kerala was established:
645.The place where the first Law College in Kerala was established:
- Mahodayapuram is the old name of:
- Maryland, the second film studio in Kerala is situated at……. in Thiruvananthapuram district.
- Muziris is the old name of:
649.The place where the first underpass in Kerala was established:
650.The place which is known as the ‘cultural capital of Pathanamthitta’:
- The publication of Mathrubhumi newspaper wasstarted from:
- The remains of Sister Alphonsa is kept at:
- The southernmost freshwater lagoon in Keralais:
- The Thattekkad sanctuary is named after:
- Which is known as the ‘Cultural capital of Kerala’:
- Which is known as ‘the gift of Pamba’?
- Which is known as ‘the queen of the Arabian sea’?
- Which is known as ‘the Venice of the East?
- Which is the birthplace of Kathakali?
- Which palace is called ‘Mural Pagoda’?
- Which place in Kasargod district was known as‘Madathumala’ in ancient times?
- Which place is known as the birthplace of OttanThullal?
- Which river is also known as ‘Tejaswini’?
- Which river is also known by the name Nila orPerar?
- Which was known as ‘Desinganad’ in earlierdays?
666.The venue of ‘Revathy Patathanam’ by Zamorin:
Thali Temple, Kozhikode
- Uzhavur, the birthplace of KR Narayanan is inthe district of:
- Where is Govinda Pai Memorial?
- Where is Putharikandam ground situated?
- Which area was known as ‘Goshree’ in ancientdays?
- Which was known as ‘Odanad’ in earlier days?
- Who was the first transport minister in Kerala?
- Who was the minister in charge of Employmentin the first EMS ministry?
- Who was the secretary of Radical Group formedin Travancore:
MN Govindan Nair
- The largest archaeological museum in Kerala isfunctioning at:
Hill Palace Tripunithura
676.Who was appointed by the Govt of Travancore in 1934 to examine the matter of appointment to Govt Services:
- Who was entrusted by Marthanda Varma formaking appointments to Govt Departments?
678.The European power that constructed Chaliyam Fort?
679.The first palace built in oriental style by the Westerners in India:
- The king of Travancore issued a proclamation in 1874 to control nepotism in appointments to Govt Services:
681.The king who was the first in the history of Travancore to establish a systematic administration:
- Which Fort in Kerala was also known as Fort William?
- Which fort was described as ‘Cannon pointed Towards the neck of Zamorin’?
- Who gave permission to build the Anchengo Fort in 1690?
Rani of Attingal
- Who seized the Fort Angel in 1663?
- Who was appointed by Marthanda Varma to regularize the tax system in Travancore?
- Who was instrumental in preparing a petition named Malayali Memorial which was signed by 10038 persons?
- The oldest palace built by the Dutch in India:
- The only No-confidence motion passed in the history of Kerala brought the state under President’s rule for the second time was moved by:
690.The official residence of Dewan of Travancore which later became the seat of Akasavani in Kerala:
- Where is Krishnapuram Palace?
- Which is written by Thakazhi?
- Which palace is called ‘Mural Pagoda’?
- Who introduced the secretarial system inTravancore?
- The President’s rule was imposed for the second time in Kerala in :
- The ruler of Kochi introduced regular administrative machinery for the first time:
- Where is Sakthan Thampuran Museum?
- Which was the only state under President’s rule when the linguistic reorganisation was done?
- Who constructed the Bolghatty Palace?
- Who recommended declaring President’s rule in Thiru Kochi when Panampally resigned in 1956?
Sri Chithira Tirunal
- Who was the acting Governor of Kerala when the state was formed on 1st November 1956?
- Who wrote ‘Ente Katha’?
703.Who wrote ‘Thudikkunna Thalukal’?
704.The largest Fort in Kerala?
705.The Viceroy who built Angel Fort:
Alphonso De Almeida
- What was the basic unit of the administration of Marthanda Varma?
707.‘Ente Natakasmarnakal’ is the autobiography of:
708.‘Ente Vazhiyambalangal’ is the autobiography of:
- In which year Malayali Memorial demand the Appointment of native people submit?
- Name the agitation that prompted the Govt of Travancore to appoint a Public Service Commissioner?
- Name the European power that built Angel Fort:
- The Angel Fort is situated at:
- The British got Angel Fort from:
714.Which palace is also known as ‘Dutch Palace’?
- Who built the Palakkad Fort in1766?
- Who constructed Bakel Fort in the 17th century?
- Who constructed Chettuva Fort?
- Who was instrumental in submitting a petition named ‘Ezhava Memorial’ in 1896 demanding appointments for Ezhavas in Govt services?
- Who was the first Public Service Commissioner appointed in Travancore?
- Who was the first signatory of the Malayali Memorial?
- Who wrote ‘Adukkalayilninnu Parliamentilekk’?
- Who constructed the Anchengo Fort?
- Who was the President when President’s rule was imposed for the first time in Kerala?
- The Liberation Struggle lasted for …… weeks:
- At the time of the formation of the Kerala State, ithas been under President’s rule for …….days:
726.The only occasion in Kerala history in which none of the political parties could form a government after the election and President’s rule continued in the State:
- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) is situated at:
- Hindustan Newsprint Factory is situated at:
729.The mouthpiece of CPI Kerala unit:
730.The number of Members in Kerala PSC including Chairman:
- The oldest European fort in India was built by:
- Kerala became the first fully literate state in Indiain the year:
- Kerala Panchayat Raj Act was brought into effect in Kerala in:
734.KSRTC was brought into existence in:
- Who led the Communist Party of India(CPI) in Keralaafter the split?
MN Govindan Nair
- Who was the editor of Vivekodayam started publication in 1905 as the mouthpiece of the SNDPYogam?
- Who was the first secretary of the SNDP Yogam, formed in 1903?Kumaranasan
- Who was the Governor of Kerala when President’s rule was imposed for the first time in Kerala?
- Who was the last Chief Minister of Thiru Kochiwhose resignation led to president’s rule:
Panampilly Govinda Menon
- The legislative body in the princely state of Cochinstarted functioning in:
- In which palace, mural paintings based on Kumarasambhava of Kalidasa can be seen?
- In which year Kerala Public Service Commission was formed?
- Kerala was brought under the President’s rule for the last time in:
- Kerala Wood Industries is situated at:
- The lengthiest President’s rule in Kerala wasended in:
746.A popular ministry under Pattom Thanu Pillai assumed power in Travancore in:
- Chattampi Swamikal passed away at Panmanain Kollam district in:
- Cochin Port Trust was brought into existence in:
749.CP Ramaswamy Iyer became the Dewan of Travancore in:
- Eravikulam, the first national park in Kerala wasbrought into existence in:
- Mayyazhi was liberated from the French rule in:
- Name the first ship built at Cochin shipyard in1980:
- Name the publication started by MuhammadAbdur Rehman Sahib from Kozhikode in 1924:
- Panampilly Govindamenon became the prime minister of Cochin in:
- The radio station in Thiruvananthapuram was started functioning in:
- Sarada got a national award for best actor in 1968 for the film:
- Telecasting was started from Thiruvananthapuram in:
- The Cochin Stock Exchange was established in:
- The Cochin University was brought into existence in:
- The first movie in Kerala- Vigathakumaran was released in:
- The Kerala Press Academy was established in 1979 with ….. as its headquarters:
- The Kerala Sastra Sahitya Parishad was formed at Kozhikode in:
- In which year did AK Gopalan lead the ‘starvation march’from Kannur to Madras with 32 followers?
- Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Academy was established in:
- KPAC (Kerala People’s Arts Club) was formedin:
- Malayalam television programmes were startedfrom Thiruvananthapuram in:
- The King Srimulam Tirunal of Travancore passed away in:
- The Sahithya Pravarthaka Sahakarana Sangham started functioning based on Kottayam in:
- The second university of Kerala, the Calicut University was started fuctioning in:
- The year of commencement of Vaikom Satyagraha, the first Satyagraha in India against untouchability?
771.The year of Punnapra Vayalar agitation:
- Thumba Rocket launching station was startedfunctioning in:
773.To which organisation, Thumba Rocket Launching Station was dedicated in 1968?
- Travancore and Cochin were integrated into:
- Udaya, the first film studio in Kerala was startedfunctioning at Alapuzha in:
776.The finance minister of Kerala who was instrumental in the launching of the lottery in Kerala:
777.The first district in Kerala where DPEP was implemented in 1994:
- The first finance commission of Kerala was formed in:
- The first hydel project in the Malabar area started in 1972:
780.Malabar Cement Factory is at:
- Naval Academy is situated at:
- Srimulam Assembly was started functioning in:
- The first to make forts built in granite in Keralahistory:
- The Ananthavilasom Palace in Thiruvananthapuramwas constructed during the reign of:
- Madras Rubber Factory is at:
786.PJ Antony got the Bharat Award in 1973 for the performance in the film:
- The country assisted in the construction of the IdukkiDam completed in 1974, which is the first archdam in India:
788.The channel launched by CPM in Kerala:
789.The European power that built Kottappuram fort in 1524:
- Travancore Cement Factory is situated at:
- Vakkom Maulavi started ‘Swadeshabhimani’ in:
- Where is Napier Museum in Kerala?
- Who established Kerala Kalamandalam atCheruthuruthy in 1930?
Vallathol Narayana Menon
- Who got the first Odakkuzhal Award instituted by G.Sankara Kurup?
- Who pointed out the importance of Thattekkad for the first time which became a sanctuary in 1983?
- Who was the first director of the Kerala Language Institute founded in 1968?
NV Krishna Varrier
- Who was the last chief minister of TravancoreCochin?
- Who was the main leader of salt satyagraha in Kerala, which was organised as part of the Civil Disobedience movement?
- Who wrote the first detective novel in MalayalamBhaskaramenon
- In which year did Kottayam become the fully literate town in India?