451. Where is the seat of National Green Tribunal:
452. The seat of National Judicial Academy:
453. Which Article of the Indian Constitution deals with reservation of seat in State Legislative Assemblies for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes?
454. Which Article of the Indian Constitution deals with reservation of seat in Lok Sabha for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes?
455. The first state in India where a ruling government was dismissed by invoking Article 356 of the Constitution:
456. Kerala is the ……the state in India which was brought under President’s rule:
457. Who was the constitutional advisor to the Constituent Assembly:
458. Who was the first Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission:
Js. Rangnath Mishra
459. Which Article of the Constitution of India deals with National Commission for Scheduled Tribes:
460. Which Article of the Constitution of India deals with National Commission for Scheduled Castes:
461. The mind and ideals of the framers of the Indian Constitution are reflected in:
The Directive Principles of State Policy
462. In the Indian Constitution, Right to Equality is granted by five Articles.
14 to 18
463. The President of India gave assent to the first amendment of the Constitution on:
464. The most important session of the Indian Parliament:
465. Which Article of the Indian Constitution is related to the creation of abolition of Legislative Council of the State:
466. Who represented the Parsi community in the first meeting of the Constituent Assembly of India:
467. What is known as the ‘Bible of English Constitution’:
468. Constitutional safeguards against arbitrary dismissal of a member of civil service are embodied in Article —— of the Constitution of India:
469. The provision for the name, ‘Union of India’ was borrowed from the Constitution of:
470. …… refers to the independence of the country in all its external and internal matters:
471. Fourteen Indian banks were nationalised in:
472. Which enshrines the principles of a welfare state in India: Directive Principles of State Policy
473. In which part of the Constitution Directive Principles of State Policy is included:
474. Who compared Directive Principles of State Policy to the Instrument of Instructions in the Govt. of India Act, 1935:
475. Which part of the Constitution reflects some Gandhian ideals:
Directive Principles of State Policy
476. The state shall organise village panchayats as units of self-government. This is enshrined in Article:
477. Which authority decides about the state’s shares in central taxes:
478. In the Constitution of India, which Article mentions the establishment of Welfare State in India:
479. In India at the time of the election, polling starts at ….. in the polling booths.
480. The normal tenure of Panchayats is:
481. Which Article states that “State shall try to promote cottage industries”:
482. The Article related to the prohibition of cow slaughter:
483. Censure motion in Parliament should be supported by at least …… members.
484. Full statehood was granted to Arunachal Pradesh by …..amendment:
485. “India, that is Bharat, shall be a union of States” occurs in which Article of Indian Constitution:
486. As a non-member who can participate to the proceedings of either House of Parliament:
487. Who is called ‘Federal Ambassador’:
488. The state shall promote with special care the educational and economic interests of weaker sections of people. To which Article this is related:
489. The Article of the Constitution related to the pardoning power of the President:
490. Who was known as ‘father of Lok Sabha’:
491. The interval between two consecutive sessions of Lok Sabha shall be less than …….. months.
492. The Lok Sabha must meet at least …… times in a year.:
493. The Monsoon session of Lok Sabha begins in the month of:
494. The term of Lok Sabha is five years from the date …..:
appointed for its first meeting
495. If a notice for a special session of Lok Sabha was given in writing signed by not less than one-tenth of the members, the president must summon the session within …….. days.
496. The Twelfth Schedule was added to the Constitution was added by…… Amendment:
497. An element of popular participation in the Legislative process was introduced for the first time through the: Indian Councils Act,
498. Which Act first recognised the principle of election, through special cases: Indian Councils Act, 1909
499. The Indian Independence Act was passed by:
500. When a proclamation of national emergency is in force, the term of Lok Sabha can be extended by Parliament for the first time for a period not exceeding …… at a time.