901. Summer sleep of animals is known as
902. ‘The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination’
– Albert Einstein.
903. The temperature in the human body is controlled by
904. The temperature which shows the same measurement in Celsius and Fahrenheit scale is
905. The temperature which shows the same measurement in Fahrenheit and Kelvin scale is
906. Temporary hardness of water is due to the presence of bicarbonates of calcium and
907. Tetraethyl lead is used as anti¬ knocking agent in
908. The 111 elements is named after Wilhelm
– Conrad Rontgen.
909. The acid present in soybeans is
910. The age of rocks from the moon has been estimated using the technique
– Uranium dating
911. The area between polar circles and poles is
– Frigid Zone.
912. The blood test that detects allergy to metals, chemicals and environmental toxins is
– MELISA(Memory¬ Lymphocyte Immunostimulation Assay) test.
913. The B-Programming language was developed by
– Ken Thompson.
914. The Burton Process is used to produce
915. The chalk and blotting paper quickly absorbs ink, the brick quickly absorbs water etc. are due to
916. The chemical known as ‘Chinese White’ is
– Zinc Oxide.
917. The chemical substance used in blood bank is
– monosodium citrate.
918. The chemical used as a catalyst in the production of sulphuric acid is
– vanadium pentoxide.
919. The chemical used to draw and write in the glasses is
– hydrofluoric acid.
920. The colour of a star indicates its
921. The colour used in a scientific laboratory for indicating danger is
922. The colour which appears on the lowest portion of a rainbow
923. The colour which appears on the upper portion of the rainbow
924. The compounds which cause the permanent hardness of water
– Sulphates and Chlorides of calcium and Magnesium
926. The crop which absorbs ammonia directly is
927. The device used to measure the boiling point of a liquid is
928. The difference in time between two places 1° longitude apart is
– 4 minutes.
929. The disease known as Jail fever is
930. The dual nature of the electron was proposed by
– Louis De Broglie