831. What is the chemical name of Ajinomoto?
832. What is known as ‘the wonder child of electronics’?
833. Which acid is present in cola?
834. Detergents are sodium or potassium salts of —————-
835. What is known as thiokol?
836. The colour of cow milk is slightly yellowish due to the presence of .
837. The poisoning of which heavy metal causes the Minamata disease?
838. Itai-Itai disease is caused by the poisoning of —————-
839. Nudes with same atomic number but a different mass number are called ——————.
840. Which instrument is used to measure blood pressure?
841. Who developed the free operating system of Linux?
842. Which is the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust?
843. In what time the Sunlight reaches Earth?
500 seconds (8 minutes 20 seconds)
844. Which is known as Universal donor of all blood groups?
845. Which element is present in all adds?
846. What is the function of kidneys in the human body?
To filter waste materials
847. Who discovered color blindness?
848. What is the best conductor of heat and electricity?
849. What is the chemical content of laughing gas?
850. Which acid is present in lemon?
851. Hypo, used in photography, is chemical?
852. Which metal forms amalgams with other metals?
853. The Brown Ring test is used for the analysis of ————-
854. Which disease is also known as ‘Christmas Disease’?
855. Which instrument is used to measure the potential difference?
856. Which colour of light travels most slowly through glass?
857. Which are the three primary colours used in colour TV?
Green, Blue, Red
858. Which element has the smallest atom?
859. The atom of which element is devoid of neutron?
860. Which fuel produces maximum heat per gram burnt?
861. Which element has the maximum number of stable isotopes?
862. Which metal is used in the catalytic converters in cars to reduce the pollution from exhaust gases?
863. Liquefied natural gas or LNG is natural gas is predominantly composed of ———-
864. What turns blue litmus paper in to read?
865. Red litmus paper turns blue under ———– conditions?