656. Which chemical property of an element is described by the Pauling scale?
657. What is the full form of the LED?
Light Emitting Diode
658. Which metal is used in the catalytic converters in cars to reduce the pollution from exhaust gases?
659. Bertrandite & phenakite are the minerals of?
660. Which layer of the atmosphere is the ‘meteor region’?
661. Which is the second most abundant salt in seawater?
662. The Solvay Process or Ammonia – Soda Process is the major industrial process for the production of?
663. Which element’s isotope has the longest ever half-life period?
664. Which scientific instrument is used to detect Dark Matter?
665. Name the soil type which is rich in iron & aluminum, formed in hot and wet tropical areas?
666. One of the important ore of which metal is Gibbsite?
667. Which element has the largest number of stable isotopes?
668. Which metal’s major mineral is celestine?
669. The Cunene Process or Hock process is used for synthesizing………….
670. The natural diamonds are classified into four types according to the presence of in their crystals?
671. The topographical features of creatures of which planet are named after Beethoven, Milton, Mozart, Ibsen and Kurosawa?
672. Which chemical compound is also known in the names of ‘Chameleon mineral & Condy’s crystals’?
673. The Bomb calorimeter is used to measure a particular reaction?
Heat of combustion
674. E- numbers are codes for chemicals which can be used as?
675. Which chemical has the nickname of’Mosaic Gold’?
676. What is considered as the most abundant organic compound on Earth Surface?
677. Bowieite and rhodplumsite are the minerals of which metal?
678. Which is the only metal to be named after an asteroid?
679. Which is the most electronegative element?
680. What is known as the ‘Universal Fibre’?
681. Which metal is produced through the Hall-Heroult process?
682. Which chemical is used in the treatment of cyanide poison¬ing?
683. The speed of a missile is mentioned in the unit of
684. Which chemical is known as ‘Epsom Salt’?
685. The ability of a substance to attract and hold water molecules from the surrounding environment is known as——————-.
686. Which constellation has the most stars that can be seen with the naked eye?
687. Who is the only scientist to lead India’s both Antarctic and Arctic expedition teams?
Dr Rasik Ravindra
688. Which element has the highest melting point?
689. Which device is used to convert sound waves into electric waves?
690. Which technique is used to transmit audio signals in television broadcast?