- As part of Republic Day Celebrations, the ‘Beating the Retreat’ ceremony will be held at the historic Vijay Chowk in New Delhi on Monday. Music bands of Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) will play 31 captivating and foot-tapping Indian tunes.
- The 7th edition of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Interactive Programme with school students, teachers and parents, “Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024” will held in New Delhi on Monday.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has emphasised that 21st Century India is moving ahead with the mantra of Women Led Development.
- PM Modi congratulates Nitish Kumar on taking oath as Bihar CM
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla requested political parties to avoid interruptions during the address of the President and Governor in Parliament and Legislature.
- Union Minister Devusinh Chauhan releases postal cover on ‘Centuries old Sree Seetharama Chandra Swamy Temple of Bhadrachalam’
- National Conference on Strategic Trade Controls to be held on January 30 in Delhi
- BRO achieves breakthrough of 700 meter long Naushera Tunnel on Akhnoor– Poonch National Highway
- Vice President Dhankhar appeals legislators and Parliamentarians to focus on deliberations over disruption
- Ram Nath Kovind holds consultations with former CJI & others on One Nation One Election
- Government accepts major reforms to strengthen Higher Education Institutions in the country
- Vice-President, Jagdeep Dhankhar will be on a two-day tour of Mumbai (Maharashtra), Puducherry and Cuddalore (Tamil Nadu) today and tomorrow.
- The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has said that dense to very dense fog conditions will continue over various parts of India.
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has appointed state election in-charges for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls.
- Iran said on Sunday that it successfully launched three satellites into space with a rocket that had multiple failures in the past, the latest for a program that the West says improves Tehran’s ballistic missiles.
- High Commissioner of India to Sri Lanka lays foundation stone for symbolic Pillar of Ashoka at Waskaduwe Sri Subuthi Maha Viharaya
- South Korea says North Korea fired several cruise missiles
- UN to punish staff involved in Hamas’ Oct 7 ‘acts of terror’ in Israel: Guterres
- Nobel laureate Muhammad Yunus gets bail after filing appeal against labour court verdict
- US, Iraq hold their first round of talks on the future of US military presence in Iraq
- Six European countries pause funding for UNRWA for Palestinians following allegations that some of its staff were involved in October 7 Hamas attacks on Israel
- Italy’s Jannik Sinner defeated Russia’s Daniil Medvedev in a hard-fought game 3 6, 3 6, 6 4,6 4,6 3 in the men’s singles final of the Australian Open in Melbourne on Sunday.
- The Indian pair of Rhythm Sangwan and Ujjwal Malik won India’s first gold medal at the ISSF Shooting World Cup 2024 in Cairo. They defeated the Armenian pair of Elmira Karapetyan and Benik Khlghatyan 17-7 in the 10m air pistol mixed team event.
- England beat India by 28 runs in 1st test of 5-match series in Hyderabad