- Indian Navy’s guided missile destroyer, INS Visakhapatnam, deployed in the Gulf of Aden, responded to a distress call from MV Marlin Luanda last night.
- PM Modi addresses NCC officers and cadets at Cariappa Parade Ground in New Delhi; Says NCC highlights idea of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan urges CMs, Governors & Lt Governors to join televised event of Pariksha Pe Charcha on Jan 29
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the All India Presiding Officers’ Conference, held in Mumbai, via video message today.
- Registrations for PM Modi’s Pariksha Pe Charcha witness record jump in last six years
- PM Modi to inaugurate Diamond Jubilee celebration of Supreme Court on Jan 28
- Union Minister of State Krishan Pal Gurjar inaugurates Railway Over Bridge at Rasulpur in Palwal district of Haryana
- Union Sports and Youth Affairs Minister Anurag Singh Thakur today distributed prize money of 62 crore rupees among the 189 outstanding players of Uttar Pradesh who won medals and participated in the 19th Asian Games-2022, 4th Para Asian Games-2022 and 37th National Games-2023.
- Lok Janshakti Party President Chirag Paswan meets Union Home Minister Amit Shah
- Supreme Court, Presided by CJI D.Y Chandrachud stayed all proceedings before Calcutta High Court in West Bengal fake certificate scam
- Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar says corruption and middlemen have been eliminated & youth have immense opportunities to realise their potential
- Union Minister Parshottam Rupala to participate in National Conference on Promotion of Sea-weed Cultivation in Gujarat
- The joint military exercise – SADA TANSEEQ between India and Saudi Arabia will be held from Monday in Rajasthan.
- In Jammu anf Kashmir, the Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha, yesterday hosted an ‘At Home’ reception on the occasion of 75th Republic Day at Raj Bhawan, Jammu.
- The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has said that dense to very dense fog conditions are likely to continue over Punjab, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh for the next few days.
- A New York jury court has ordered Donald Trump to pay 83.3 million Dollar for defaming, writer E Jean Carroll.
- UAE’ Minister of artificial Intelligence Omar Sultan Al Olama Graces India’s 75th Republic Day Reception
- Embassy of India in Bahrain commemorates 75th Republic Day of India with series of vibrant events
- Extending his greetings on India’s 75th Republic Day, Russian President Vladimir Putin yesterday said that India enjoys a deserved influence in the international arena and is playing an active role in solving the most important issues on the international agenda.
- In the men’s doubles final of the Australian Open, India’s Rohan Bopanna won his first Grand Slam title in men’s doubles as he, along with Matthew Ebden, beat the all-Italian duo of Simone Bolelli and Andrea Vavassori 7 6, 7 5 in the Australian Open final
- Aryna Sabalenka crushes Zheng Qinwen 6 3, 6 2 to defend Australian Open title. She became the first woman to do so in more than a decade.
- India to take on Netherlands in FIH Hockey5s Women’s World Cup Final in Muscat tonight