- Home Minister Amit Shah addresses valedictory function of Commonwealth Attorneys and Solicitors General Conference 2024 in New Delhi
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurates flyover built for Rs 300 crore in Lakhimpur Kheri, Uttar Pradesh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that the infrastructure push given to the North Eastern region by his government will provide employment opportunities and promote tourism and sports in the region.
- The National Investigation Agency, NIA has busted a cross-border smuggling network of arms, ammunition and explosives and arrested a key accused in the case.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday addressed the concluding ceremony of the year-long celebrations of S N Goenka’s 100th birth anniversary.
- AIIMS New Delhi to establish Ayushman Suvidha Kendras across all Blocks and Centres by 31st March 2024 to bolster implementation of AB-PMJAY
- BJP launches Gaon Chalo Abhiyan to bridge the gap between urban and rural areas by taking central government schemes to the last person
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla today paid floral tributes to former Lok Sabha Speaker M. Ananthasayanam Ayyangar on his birth anniversary in the Central Hall of Samvidhan Sadan in New Delhi.
- India Meteorological Department (IMD) has forecast that the wet spell is likely to continue over Northwest and adjoining Central India till tomorrow.
- Russia has said that at least 28 people have been killed after Ukrainian forces shelled a bakery in the city of Lysychansk in the Russian-held eastern region of Luhansk.
- Fourteen soldiers of Myanmar’s paramilitary Border Guard Police (BGP) took refuge in the wee hours of Sunday in Bangladesh.
- At least 51 people killed in forest fires in Chile; State of emergency declared in central and southern regions of the country
- Aiming to check the very high prices of potatoes, the Bangladesh government has approved the import of 34,000 tonnes of potatoes from India.
- Namibian President Hage Geingob, 82, died at a hospital in the capital Windhoek, said Acting President Nangolo Mbumba.
- Sri Lanka’s 76th National Independence Day celebrations will be held at Galle Face Green in Colombo today.
- Indian duo Yuki Bhambri & Saketh Myneni emerged victorious over Pakistan’s Uzammil Murtaza & Barkatullah in doubles section of Davis Cup 2024 in Islamabad
- In Cricket, India were 223 for the loss of 6 wickets against England on day three of the second test of the five-match series in Visakhapatnam, a short while ago.
- Football: Mumbai City FC & Jamshedpur FC to square off in ISL at Mumbai Football Arena today
- The Sports Ministry has suspended the Paralympic Committee of India (PCI) with immediate effect for failing to conduct elections on time and non-compliance with guidelines.