531. Fish that have hand and legs:
532. Tusk of the elephant is a modification of:
533. Ichthyology is the study of:
534. Emu is a native of:
535. The bird that lives in Rookery:
536. Archiopterics are the ancestors of:
537. The bone above the elbow:
538. The bones below the elbow:
Answer: Radius and Ulna
539. The bones below the knee:
Answer: Tibia and Fibula
540. The bone above the knee:
541. What is known as the ‘relay station of the brain’?
542. Jarvic-7 is the name of artificial……
543. The wavy motion of food through the alimentary canal is:
544. Which gland is known as ‘biological clock’?
Answer: Pineal gland
545. The hormone that regulates water in the human body:
546. What per cent of the total energy in the human body is utilized by the brain?
547. The enzyme in the intestine that digests protein:
548. The plant food which is the richest source of protein:
549. What is known as the ‘blood bank in the human body’?
550. The substance that causes tears while handling onion:
551. Which gland is known as Adam’s apple?