1. VENTURING (VERB): (उद्यम) undertake a daring and risky task, or journey.
Synonyms: deal, endeavor
Antonyms: assurance, fact
Antonyms: aid, cure
The fence has been trampled down by the protesters.
3.PERISHED (VERB): (नाश) die, loose its normal quality;
Synonyms: cease, crumble
Antonyms: appear, grow
Three hundred people perished in the earthquake.
4. ENTICE (VERB): (लुभाने) attract or tempt by offering pleasure or advantage.
Synonyms: attract, beguile
Antonyms: repel, repulse
A show which should entice a new audience into the theatre.
5. INCONSPICUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अगोचर) not clearly visible or attracting attention.
Synonyms: unobtrusive, faint
Antonyms: exposed, noticeable
This type of bird is very inconspicuous because of its dull feathers.
6. MANOEUVRING (VERB): (कुशलता) move skilfully or carefully.
Synonyms: action, gimmick
Antonyms: cessation, honesty
They were manoeuvring him into betraying his friend.
7. DEMITS (VERB): (इस्तीफा देना) resign from (an office or position).
Synonyms: relinquish, cede
Antonyms: accept, welcome
Arguments within his congregation led to his demitting his post.
8. SWAPPED (VERB): (विनिमय) take part in an exchange of.
Synonyms: exchange, substitute
Antonyms: keep, maintain
we swapped phone our numbers.
9.RIFE (ADJ/ADV.): (व्याप्त) in an unchecked or widespread manner.
Synonyms: abundant, alive
Antonyms: limited, scarce
Dysentery and malaria are rife in refugee camps.
10. CHARADE (NOUN): (शब्द पहेली) act or event that are clearly false.
Synonyms: deception, farce
Antonyms: honesty, reality
The interview was just a charade-every one knew who would get the job.