1 RECURRENT (ADJECTIVE) (आवर्तक): repeated
Synonyms: recurring, repetitive
2. RADICAL (ADJECTIVE): (पूर्ण): thorough
Synonyms: thoroughgoing, complete
A radical overhaul of the existing regulatory framework is needed.
3. ABRASIVE (ADJECTIVE): (अपघर्षक): caustic
Synonyms: cutting, grating
Her abrasive and arrogant personal style won her few friends.
4. ANNIHILATE (VERB): (मिटा देना): destroy
Synonyms: wipe out, obliterate
A simple bomb of this type could annihilate them all.
5. COMPATIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (संगत): consistent
Synonyms: reconcilable consonant
The symptoms were compatible with gastritis or a peptic ulcer.
6. PROVOCATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (उत्तेजक): annoying
Synonyms: irritating, exasperating
He got offended by a provocative article.
7. IMPAIR (VERB): (क्षीण करना): damage
Synonyms: harm, diminish
A noisy job could permanently impair their hearing.
8. FORMIDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (भयभीत करने वाला): intimidating
Synonyms: forbidding, redoubtable
In debate he was a formidable opponent.
9. EXPLICABLE (ADJECTIVE): (बोधगम्य): comprehensible
Synonyms: understandable, definable
Differences in schools were not explicable in terms of differences in intake.
10. SPORADIC (ADJECTIVE): (छिटपुट): occasional
Synonyms: infrequent, irregular
Sporadic fighting broke out.