1. TRECHAREOUS (ADJECTIVE): (विश्वासघाती) disloyal
Synonyms: faithless, unreliable
Antonyms: faithful, reliable
Advaik is a treacherous junk-dealer.
2. SANGUINE (ADJECTIVE): (आशावादी) confident
Synonyms: hopeful, optimistic
Antonyms: pessimistic, depressed
Vishal is a sanguine person in every adverse situation.
3. ORDAIN (VERB): (भयाक्रांत) impose
Synonyms: order, proclaim
Antonyms: unworried, unruffled
Vikram knows the ministry will never ordain him as a priest.
4. AGHAST (ADJECTIVE): (स्वादहीन) horrified
Synonyms: anxious, appalled
Antonyms: delicious, pungent
Dinner tastes insipid.
5. ACCESSIBILITY (NOUN): (अभिगम्यता/ पहुँच): capable of being reached.
Synonyms: approachability, affordable
Antonyms: unreachable, inconvenience
There is no accessibility to this place.
6. ABASEMENT (NOUN): (मानहानि): A low or downcast state.
Synonyms: abjection, humiliation
Antonyms: praising, commendable
Every disaster brought my brother into an attitude of abasement.
7. PREVARICATE (VERB): (छलकपट करना): belie
Synonyms: cavil, con
Antonyms: be honest, tell truth
British ministers continued to prevaricate on the issue.
8. PROPINQUITY (NOUN): (सान्निध्य): closeness
Synonyms: togetherness, nearness
Antonyms: distance, remoteness
My maternal uncle is in great propinquity with me.
9. CONCEDE (VERB): (स्वीकार करना) accept
Synonyms: cede, admit
Antonyms: deny, refuse
I had to concede that I’d overreacted.
10. ENCROACH (VERB): (अधिक्रमण करना) violate
Synonyms: trespass, infringe
Antonyms: shun, abide
Rather than encroach on his privacy she might have kept to her room.