6. SATANIC (ADJECTIVE): demonic:(शैतान)
Synonyms: cruel, maniacal
Antonyms: angelic, good
His father’s satanic remark stung deeply and brought the boy to tears.
7. TITULAR (ADJECTIVE): having a title:(नाममात्र का)
Synonyms: nominal, so-called
Antonyms: actual, real
He always refused any titular distinction; but he was credited by many.
8. SPECKLE (ADJECTIVE): dotted:(कलंक)
Synonyms: flecked, mottled
Antonyms: plain, simple
The valley was speckled with flowers.
9. BEFOUL (VERB): contaminate:(मैला करना)
Synonyms: dirty, malign
Antonyms: cleanse, purify
The kids befouled their hands by playing in the garden.
10. FLURRY (NOUN): commotion:(घबराहट)
Synonyms: turmoil, outbreak
Antonyms: calm, peace
During weekends the street markets are in a state of flurry.