Synonyms: reverse, rescind
2 RETICENT (ADJECTIVE): (अल्पभाषी): reserved
Synonyms: withdrawn, introverted
She was extremely reticent about her personal affairs.
3. STRIFE (NOUN): (कलह): conflict
Synonyms: friction, discord
Antonyms: harmony, peace
With this civil strife the importance and prosperity of Louvain declined.
4. OBLIVIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अनभिज्ञ): unaware
Synonyms: unconscious, heedless
She became absorbed, oblivious to the passage of time.
5. IMPROPRIETY (NOUN): (अनौचित्य): wrongdoing
Synonyms: misconduct, dishonesty
She was scandalized at the impropriety of the question.
Synonyms: friendliness, peace
The presence of French troops in Scotland had produced hostility rather than amity.
7. ORNATE (ADJECTIVE): (अलंकृत): elaborate
Synonyms: over-elaborate, flowery
His language was strangely ornate.
8. OPULENT (ADJECTIVE): (धनी): wealthy
Synonyms: rich, affluent
His tenants are quite opulent.
9. UNBRIDLED (ADJECTIVE): (निरंकुश): unrestrained
Synonyms: unconstrained, uncontrolled
A dog should have an unbridled passion for food.
10. RESOLVE (NOUN): (संकल्प): determination
Synonyms: resolution, purpose
She received information that strengthened her resolve.