1. BOTTLENECK (NOUN): (बाधा): jam
Synonyms: barrier, hindrance
Antonyms: aid, assistance
2. DEPLOY (VERB): (तैनात करना): post
Synonyms: move, move
The forces were deployed at strategic locations.
3. FOLLY (NOUN): (मूर्खता): foolishness
Synonyms: stupidity, idiocy
Antonyms: wisdom, intelligence
Talking unnecessarily is an act of folly.
4. MALEVOLENT (ADJECTIVE): (दुर्भावनापूर्ण): malicious
Synonyms: spiteful, evil-minded
Antonyms: benevolent, charitable
He smiled and looked at me with his malevolent eyes.
5. RHETORIC (NOUN): (भाषण कला): oratory
Synonyms: eloquence, power of speech
Antonyms: quiet, conciseness
He is using a common figure of rhetoric, hyperbole
6. ARROGATE (VERB): (हथियाना): seize
Synonyms: assume, take over
She arrogated the leadership role to herself.
7. CAPRICIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (मनमौजी): inconstant
Synonyms: fickle, unstable
Antonyms: stable, consistent
I am careful in speech words with people that have shown capricious behaviour.
8. INDISCREET (ADJECTIVE): (असावधानीपूर्ण): unwise
Synonyms: imprudent, irresponsible
Antonyms: careful, prudent
We made no indiscreet inquiries.
9. PERTURB (VERB): (घबड़ा देना): worry
Synonyms: upset, unsettle
Antonyms: reassure, calm
They were perturbed by her bold behaviour.
10. DETRIMENTAL (ADJECTIVE): (हानिकारक): dangerous
Synonyms: harmful, hurtful
Antonyms: benign, beneficial
Recent policies have been detrimental to the interests of many old people.