1. DAUB (VERB): (भद्दा करना): deface
Synonyms: smear, smudge
Antonyms: cleanse, purify
The criminal daubed the victim’s face.
2. YEARNING (NOUN): (इच्छा): desire
Synonyms: aspiration, craving
Antonyms: apathy, distaste
I have a yearning to crack the UPSC examination.
3. INCUR (VERB): (झेलना): bring upon oneself
Synonyms: obtain, acquire
Antonyms: forfeit, lose
Because she did not pay her taxes on time, the business owner will incur a penalty this tax year.
4. GUSHING (ADJECTIVE): (फुहारा छोड़ना): flowing
Synonyms: spouting, pouring out
Antonyms: stagnant, frozen
Abuses were gushing from his mouth like hell.
5. PERISH (VERB): (नष्ट हो जाना): decay
Synonyms: rot, expire
Antonyms: improve, rise
This chemical will eventually perish sometime today.
6. BANTER (NOUN): (हंसी उड़ाना): teasing
Synonyms: jeering, ridicule
Antonyms: flattery, praise
His t-shirt had some banter line written over it.
7. EXTENSIVELY (ADVERB): (बड़े पैमाने पर): widely
Synonyms: broadly, greatly
Antonyms: minutely, marginally
The demonetisation scheme benefitted the masses extensively.
8. COINCIDE (VERB): (सम्पाती होना): go along with
Synonyms: concur, harmonize
Antonyms: deviate, dissent
I can coincide with his idea.
9. PSEUDONYM (NOUN): (उपनाम): false name
Synonyms: nick name, alias
Antonyms: real name, authentic name
All the characters in the play used their pseudonym.
10. VANITY (NOUN): (घमंड): egotism
Synonyms: conceitedness, ostentation
Antonyms: humility, modesty
It flattered his vanity to think I was in love with him.