1. NOTABLE (ADJECTIVE): (उल्लेखनीय): noteworthy
Synonyms: remarkable, outstanding
The gardens are notable for their collection of magnolias and camellias.
2. PHENOMENAL (ADJECTIVE): (अभूतपूर्व): exceptional
Synonyms: extraordinary, remarkable
The town expanded at a phenomenal rate.
3. ATYPICAL (ADJECTIVE): (विचित्र): unusual
Synonyms: untypical, non-typical
I belong to the sample of people who are rather atypical of the target audience.
4. THOUGHTFUL (ADJECTIVE): (विचारशील): pensive
Synonyms: thinking, reflective
Brows were drawn together in thoughtful consideration.
5. FLAUNT (VERB): (शान दिखाना): show off
Synonyms: parade, exhibit
Newly rich consumers eager to flaunt their prosperity.
6. FORMIDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (डरावना): intimidating
Synonyms: forbidding, redoubtable
Hers is an formidable opponent.
7. EXASPERATION (NOUN): (खीज): irritation
Synonyms: annoyance, chagrin
She rolled her eyes in exasperation.
8. FORTIFY (VERB): (मज़बूत करना): invigorate
Synonyms: strengthen, energize
She is fortified by her religious faith.
9. PRECISION (NOUN): (शुद्धता): exactness
Synonyms: accuracy, correctness
The deal was planned and executed with military precision.
10. IMPROBABLE (ADJECTIVE): (असंभाव्य): unlikely
Synonyms: not likely, doubtful
This account of events was seen by the jury as most improbable.