1. EXCURSION (VERB): (भ्रमण): cruise
Synonyms: expedition, jaunt
Antonyms: halt, stop
Synonyms: homey, informal
Antonyms: formal, cold
Anuradha is a folksy fellow.
3. CRAVING (NOUN): (तृष्णा): strong desire
Synonyms: appetite, hankering
Antonyms: disgust, dislike
His mind is full of unpleasant, unsatisfied craving.
4. QUIRK (NOUN): (पागलपन): eccentricity
Synonyms: oddity, foible
Antonyms: normality, inability
Example Sentence:Wearing only pink socks is Gayatri’s oddest quirk.
5. CREAK (VERB): (चरमराना): squeak
Synonyms: groan, screech
Antonyms: mumble, whisper
There was a loud creak in the corridor.
6. UNFEIGNED (ADJECTIVE):(अकृत्रिम): original
Synonyms: genuine, real
Antonyms: pretentious, counterfeit
The reality show was completely unfeigned and free of scripted fights.
7. BUNGLE (VERB): mess up: (घपला)
Synonyms: blunder, mismanage
Antonyms: manage, fix
He was fired as he could bungle the simplest of tasks given to him.
8. TIRADE (NOUN): abuse: (आक्षेप)
Synonyms: ranting, denunciation
Antonyms: praise, complement
The employee launched a tirade when fired from his job.
9. CAUCUS (NOUN):(दल): group gathered to make decisions
Synonyms: gathering, convention
Antonym: individual, one
The legislative caucus had a long discussion over the new bill.
10. TUMULT (NOUN): chaos: (कोलाहल)
Synonyms: commotion, agitation
Antonyms: harmony, peace
The petrol prices are rising due to the political tumult in the gulf countries