- What is the currency of European monetary union?
- Which is the largest producer of coal in the world?
- Which is the world’s second largest continent?
- Which state has the longest border of Rajasthan state?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
- Rana Pratap Sagar Dam is situated on which river?
- Which festival is considered the arrival of festivals in Rajasthan?
Ans. Shravan Teej
- Who is the supreme commander of the defense forces in India?
- Who presides over joint meeting of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha?
Ans. Speaker of Lok Sabha
- The Mac Mohan line demarcates between?
Ans. India, China and Myanmar
- At the time of which British Prime Minister, India became independent?
Ans. Clement Attlee
- Quit India movement started in which year?
- In which year Indian Congress was formed?
- On which day Mahatma Gandhi started ‘Dandi Yatra’?
Ans. March 12, 1930
- Which battle started the British rule in India?
Ans. Battle of Plassey
- Which Sikh Guru was tortured and killed by Aurangzeb?
Ans. Guru Tegh Bahadur
- Who was the first European nation to establish regional governance in India?
- Which device converts mechanical energy into electrical energy?
- Who invented Bal Point Pen?
Ans. László bíró
- The part of the computer’s memory where data, instructions can be temporarily protected?
Ans. Random access memory
- What does a person with diabetes need?
- What is measured by Richter scale?
Ans. Earthquake intensity
- Who was the first Muslim ruler of India?
Ans. Muhammad Ghori
- Which metal has the highest amount in the ground?
- What is called the lowest layer of the atmosphere?
- How long does the Earth take to rotate at 1 ° latitude?
Ans. 4 minutes
- Who was the first woman president of Indian National Congress?
Ans. Annie Besant
- In which year was the ‘Planning Commission’ established?
- In which year banks were nationalized?
- Who is the Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
Ans. Vice President of India
- What is the minimum prescribed age to become a member of Rajya Sabha?
Ans. 35 years
- Which state of India is known as ‘Spice Garden’?
- Which is the smallest state in India by area?
- The Red Fort in Delhi was built by?
Ans. Shah Jahan
- Who was the first Nobel laureate of India?
Ans. Rabindranath Tagore
- Who is the father of Indian space program?
Ans. Dr. Vikram A. Sarabhai
- When was India’s first satellite launched?
- Which country’s coastline is the longest?
- Who was the first woman ruler of India?
Ans. Razia Sultan
- Who has written the book “Great Soul-Mahatma Gandhi and His Struggle with India”?
Ans. Joseph lelyveld
- Whom did Akbar defeat in the Battle of Haldighati?
Ans. Rana Pratap
- Which Mughal ruler allowed the British to do business in India?
- How many bones does a newborn baby have?
- Night blindness is the cause of deficiency of which vitamin?
Ans. Vitamin ‘A’
- When did columbus discover America?
- When was the first general election in India?
- When did the first five year plan inaugurated?
Ans. 9 July 1951
- Which chemical is used to keep food safe?
Ans. Sodium benzoate