251. The Lok Sabha must meet at least …… times in a year.:
252. The Monsoon session of Lok Sabha begins in the month of:
253. The term of Lok Sabha is five years from the date …..:
appointed for its first meeting
254. The longest of the three lists in the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution: Union list
255. The budget is presented in the Lok Sabha by the Finance Minister in the name of the ……of India.:
256. The Winter session of Lok Sabha begins in the month of:
257. Motions of no confidence against the government can only be introduced and passed in the……:
258. The number of schedules in the Constitution of India when it was brought into force:
259. Anglo Indian representative in the Constituent Assembly:
260. Which party was represented by Sardar Hukkam Singh?
261. The south Indian state where the President’s rule was imposed for the first time:
262. Through how many methods a person can attain Indian Citizenship?
263. The State in India which has the largest number of Local Self Government Institutions:
264. Speaker of Loksabha and ____have equal status according to Table
of Precedence of India:
The Chief Justice of India
265. Who was the Prime Minister of India when the 73 and 74th Amendments of the Constitution were passed:
266. The Indian prime minister who abolished privy purses through the 26th amendment of the Constitution:
267. The major source of revenue of the state governments:
268. The First Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission:
269. The first mid-term poll in India was held in:
270. The shortest of the three lists in the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution: Concurrent
271. The 8th Schedule of Indian Constitution recognises ——— languages.
272. The concept of the Five Year Plan in India was introduced by :
273. Which body gives the final approval for the draft of the five-year plans in India?
National Development Council
274. The region which was ceded from India in 1937 as per the Government of India Act of 1935:
275. The number of states formed as per the State Reorganisation Act of 1956: 14
276. In India at the time of the election, polling starts at ….. in the polling booths.
277. The normal tenure of Panchayats is:
278. “India, that is Bharat, shall be a union of States” occurs in which of the following Articles of Indian Constitution?
279. As a non-member who can participate in the proceedings of either House of Parliament?
280. Who is called ‘Federal Ambassador’?
281. The most important session of the Indian Parliament:
282. Which Article of the Indian Constitution is related to the creation of abolition of Legislative Council of the State?
283. Who represented the Parsi community in the first meeting of the Constituent Assembly of India?
284. What is known as the ‘Bible of English Constitution’?
285. Constitutional safeguards against arbitrary dismissal of a member of civil service are embodied in Article —— of the Constitution of India:
286. The provision for the name, ‘Union of India’ was borrowed from the Constitution of:
287. …… refers to the independence of the country in all its external and internal matters:
288. Fourteen Indian banks were nationalised in:
289. The speaker of Lok Sabha submits his resignation to:
290. The parliament of…… is known as the ‘mother of all parliaments’:
291. The number of states formed in 1956 under the State Reorganisation Act: 14
292. Which Article of the Constitution is related to amendment procedure?
293. Which Act passed by the British Parliament divided India and Pakistan? Indian Independence Act, 1947
294. Which Article provides that all minorities, whether based on religion and language shall have the right to establish and administer educational institutions on their choice?
295. The process of readjusting the representation of electoral constituencies is known as:
296. Annual Financial statement is the other name of:
297. How many times a person can become the President of India?
No legal limitation
298. The total number of electors in the Presidential Election:
299. The total number of electors including MPs and MLAs for the Presidential Election:
300. The second chamber of the state legislature is known as: