1. The Parliament of India consists of:
LokSabha, Rajya Sabha, President
2. The Parliament building of India was designed by:
Edwin Lutens and Herbert Baker
3. Lok Sabha is also known as:
House of People
4. The maximum number of members that can be nominated by the president to the Lok Sabha from Anglo Indian community:
5. The total number of members of Parliament at present:
6. Who presides over the Lok Sabha?
7. Who presides over the joint sitting of Parliament?
Speaker of Lok Sabha
8. The quorum of for the meeting of either house of Parliament:
9. The minimum age required to become a member of Lok Sabha:
10. The tenure of member of Lok Sabha is …… years.
11. As per the provisions of the Constitution the number of members of Lok
Sabha is limited as:
12. The total number of nominated members in Parliament:
13. The number of elected members in Lok Sabha at present:
14. The members of the Union Cabinet is collectively responsible to:
15. According to the Constitution the maximum limit of the number of members can be elected from States:
16. According to the Constitution the maximum limit of the number of members can be elected from Union Territories:
17. The number of sessions of Lok Sabha takes place in a year:
18. The longest session of Lok Sabha:
19. The structure of the Parliament building of India:
20. The colour of the carpet in Lok Sabha:
21. The total number of elected members in Parliament at present:
22. As per constitutional provisions the maximum number of members in
Parliament is limited as:
23. On normal business days, the Lok Sabha proceedings start at …… a.m
24. The first hour of every sitting of Lok Sabha is called the …….
25. The minimum age required to vote in Lok Sabha elections:
26. The tenure of member of Rajya Sabha is …… years.
27. Rajya Sabha is also known as:
Council of States
28. How many members are nominated by the president to the Rajya Sabha: 12
29. The number of elected members in Rajya Sabha at present:
30. Who was known as ‘father of Rajya Sabha’?
31. The first chairman of Rajya Sabha:
32. The First Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha:
33. Who is the ex-officio chairman of Rajya Sabha:
34. As per the provisions of the Constitution the number of members of Rajya
Sabha is limited as:
35. Who presides over the Rajya Sabha?
36. Name the Union Territories that are represented in Rajya Sabha:
Delhi and Puducherry
37. Which Union territory has the largest number of members in Rajya Sabha?
38. Which state has the largest number of members in Rajya Sabha?
39. The minimum age required to become a member of Rajya Sabha:
40. The colour of the carpet in Rajya Sabha:
41. Rajya Sabha was formed on 3rd April,……..
42. The number of indirectly elected members to the Rajya Sabha from states:
43. The number of indirectly elected members to the Rajya Sabha from Union Territories:
44. The total number of members in the Rajya Sabha at present:
45. How much of the total members of Rajya Sabha are elected every two
46. Which house of Parliament is presided over by a non-member?
47. Which is called House of Elders-
48. A money bill sent to Rajya Sabha should be returned to the lower house
within …… days.
49. The date mentioned in the preamble of the Constitution:
26th November 1949
50. The status of India from 15th August 1947 to 26th January 1950:
Dominion in the British Commonwealth of Nations