1. DORMANT (ADJECTIVE): (निष्क्रिय): asleep
Synonyms: sleeping, slumbering
During the winter the seeds lie dormant in the soil.
2. ABLAZE (ADJECTIVE) (प्रदीप्त करना): alight
Synonyms: aflame, on fire
Suddenly, the room was ablaze with light.
3. ANNIHILATE (VERB): (मिटा देना): destroy
Synonyms: wipe out, obliterate
A simple bomb of this type could annihilate them all.
4. COMPLIANCE (NOUN): (अनुपालन): acquiescence
Synonyms: agreement, assent
The compliance with government views shown by the commission.
5. ACCREDIT (VERB): (मान्य करना): recognize
Synonyms: license, authorize
The council refuses to accredit academic programs that don’t meet its standards.
6. ACCESSIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (सुलभ): approachable
Synonyms: available easy-going
He is more accessible than most tycoons.
7. COGNIZANCE (NOUN): (संज्ञान): awareness
Synonyms: notice, knowledge
Antonyms: disregard, ignorance
The Renaissance cognizance of Greece was limited.
8. ACCOUNTABLE (ADJECTIVE): (उत्तरदायी): responsible
Synonyms: liable, answerable
Ministers are accountable to Parliament.
9. ACCUMULATION (NOUN): (संग्रह): amassing
Synonyms: build-up, collection
The accumulation of paperwork on her desk.
10. DAWN (VERB): (प्रारंभ करना): begin
Synonyms: start, appear
A new age was dawning in the Tory party.