426. Which sense organ is most developed in birds?
427. Vermiculture is related to:
428. Silver Revolution is related to the enhanced production of:
429. White Revolution is related to the enhanced production of:
430. Antibiotic Penicillin is produced by:
431. Birds included in the class:
432. The cockroach has …… pairs of wings:
433. How many cubs does a lioness usually give birth in a delivery:
434. Myrmecology is the study of:
435. Ophiology is the study of:
436. An organism with only one leg:
437. Tadpoles are the young ones of:
438. The largest ape”:
439. The most intelligent among aquatic animals:
440. The only animal in cat family that shows sexual dimorphism:
441. What is known as ‘Killer Fish’?
442. What is known as ‘River Horse’?
443. Which is known as ‘fossil fish’?
444. Which organism has its auditory organs in the leg?
445. Cooniculture is the scientific rearing of:
446. Joey is the young one of:
447. Ailurophobia is the fear of:
448. An elephant has ……. teeth:
449. Favourable temperature for the hatching of hen’s egg is …… degree Celcius:
450. Macaca silenus is the scientific name of:
Lion Tailed Macaque
451. Study of Eggs:
Answer: Chromosomes of father