- The Central Goods and Services Tax, Delhi East Commissionerate has busted a racket of 48 interconnected firms fraudulently claiming income tax credit of over nineteen hundred 9 crore Rupees.
- The Virtual G20 Summit is to be held on Wednesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- External Affairs Minister Dr S Jaishankar has stressed that the India-Australia strategic partnership is making great strides.
- Indian Navy in association with Defence Research and Development Organisation successfully undertook Guided Flight Trials of the first indigenously developed Naval Anti-Ship Missile from Seeking 42B helicopter on Tuesday, Visakhapatnam.
- The Atal Innovation Mission under NITI Aayog launched a new accelerator program called Rapid Innovation and Startup Expansion in New Delhi on Tuesday.
- Union Information & Broadcasting Minister Anurag Singh Thakur has said that the government is committed to employment generation, boosting the creator economy, and encouraging youngsters to achieve excellence in the field of films.
- Union Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions Dr. Jitendra Singh on Tuesday said that the Department of Personnel & Training is keen to ensure timely promotions without the slightest delay.
- Information and Broadcasting Ministry has asked the television channels to refrain from sensationalizing the ongoing rescue operation underway at Silkyara in Uttarakhand.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has expressed grief over the demise of a renowned expert in ophthalmology and founder of Sankara Nethralaya Dr. SS Badrinath.
- External Affairs Minister Dr S Jaishankar will represent India at the BRICS virtual summit hosted by South Africa on Tuesday.
- President Droupadi Murmu on the second day visit to her home district Mayurbhanj in Odisha, today laid foundation stones and inaugurated several development projects and flagged-off new trains.
- The first ever Global Fisheries Conference India 2023 kicked off at Science City in Ahmedabad today in the presence of Union Minister of Fisheries Parshottam Rupala, Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel.
- The 15th National Tribal Youth exchange program will be held from tomorrow to the 28th of this month at Chennai.State Governor R.N.Ravi will inaugurate the program at the State Youth Hostel at Chennai.
- Central Bureau of Communication, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has set up IIFI CineMela, a digital exhibition with immersive visual content.
- The stage is set for the 7th edition of the two-day Bengal Global Business Summit, that kicks off today with business leaders from more than 25 countries, a host of prominent figures of corporate India as well as political dignitaries expected to attend the event.
- The founder of Sankara Netralaya Dr.S.S Badrinath passed away in Chennai today. He was 83 due to illness.
- Minister of State for External Affairs, V. Muraleedharan called on Tanzania’s President, Hussein Ali Mwinyi in Zanzibar yesterday. He conveyed warm regards of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the Tanzanian President.
- Union Minister of Fisheries Parshottam Rupala will inaugurate ‘Global Fisheries Conference India 2023 at Science City in Ahmedabad today.
- India and Australia exchange views on deepening multifaceted ties in several areas in two plus two dialogue in New Delhi
- Huge response being received for ‘Viksit Bharat Sankalp Yatra’ in Andhra Pradesh
- A huge response is being received from the public for ‘Viksit Bharat Sankalp Yatra’ and people are proactively participating in the program in the Tribal Districts of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- In Ladakh, Viksit Bharat Sanklap Yatra has come as a relief to people living in far-flung areas of Kargil like Mushkoo in Drass, Lungnak in Zanskar and Sapi in Kargil, as they are able to access various government schemes at their doorstep.
- Rescue operations are underway on war footing to rescue 41 workers trapped in the collapsed Silkyara Tunnel in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand.
- The overall air quality in Delhi-NCR has slipped to the very poor category. According to the Central Pollution Control Board, the city’s Air Quality Index was recorded at 396 at 7 AM this morning.
- The militaries of the Philippines and the United States launched joint patrols on Tuesday in the South China Sea.
- German Defence Minister Boris Pistorius made a surprise visit to Ukraine’s capital Kyiv, on Tuesday. The visit is a part of the international efforts to support Ukraine in its war against Russia.
- Highlighting its sustained commitment to green energy initiatives, the United Arab Emirates continues to demonstrate progress in solar-powered green hydrogen production.
- Israel has listed Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) as a terror organisation to symbolise the marking of 15th year of commemoration of the 26 11 Mumbai attacks.
- World Television Day is globally observed today to highlight the importance of visual medium and to recognize its increasing impact on decision-making and potential role in shaping global conversations.
- White House spokesperson Adrienne Watson denies reports of Israel and Hamas agreeing to a temporary ceasefire deal. In an official statement she said, “No deal yet but we continue to work hard to get a deal.”
- Sam Altman, the former chief of artificial intelligence start-up Open AI, will join Microsoft to “lead” a new advanced AI research team, the tech giant’s CEO Satya Nadella announced on Monday.
- India’s Pankaj Advani has lifted his 26th world title as he won the World IBSF Billiards Championship 2023 in Doha, Qatar on Tuesday.
- Indian squad for five match series of T-20 Internationals with Australia has been announced. Batter Suryakumar Yadav will lead the men in blue in the series scheduled to start from Thursday in Visakhapatnam.