- Home Minister Amit Shah on Sunday said the Constable (General Duty) examination for recruitment in the Central Armed Police Forces will be conducted in thirteen regional languages besides Hindi and English.
- Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar on Sunday said that the Parliament has passed the Nari Shakti Vandan Bill and this will result in large participation of women in Parliament and state legislatures in the coming years.
- In the concluding episode of the ‘Nai Soch Nai Kahani- A Radio Journey With Smriti Irani’ this week, President Droupadi Murmu will share her life journey in an exclusive interaction with the Union Minister of Women and Child Development.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has asked the digital creator community to take part in the National Creators Award.
- President Droupadi Murmu on Sunday witnessed the Ceremonial change-over of the Army Guard Battalion stationed at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged people to convert the faith of Swami Dayanand Saraswati about India, into self-confidence during Amrit Kaal.
- The High-Level Committee (HLC) on One Nation, One Election under the Chairmanship of former President, Ram Nath Kovind held a meeting in New Delhi yesterday and reviewed work done since its constitution and the consultation process presently underway.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today paid homage to BJP ideologue Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay on his death anniversary.
- Congress expels senior party leader Acharya Pramod Krishnam for 6 years for anti-party remarks
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi along President of Sri Lanka, Ranil Wickremesinghe, and Prime Minister of Mauritius, Pravind Jugnauth will witness the launch of Unified Payment Interface (UPI) services in Sri Lanka and Mauritius and RuPay card services in Mauritius on Monday through video conferencing.
- In Bangladesh, World Unani Day was observed on Sunday at Hamdard University, Dhaka. World Unani day is celebrated on February 11 in the honour of a famous Indian Unani scholar Hakim Ajmal Khan marking his birth anniversary.
- In Indonesia, supporters of Presidential candidates have flooded the streets in Jakarta and various cities, marking the final campaign rallies.
- Security beefed up at US Consulate in Mumbai’s Bandra-Kurla Complex area after receiving a bomb threat e-mail
- Over dispute in the national elections, Pakistan President Arif Alvi has said that the lack of Electronic Voting Machines in the poll process is responsible for the delayed results.
- Trinidad and Tobago considers declaring a national emergency over a huge oil spill from a ship that ran aground and overturned this week
- Myanmar’s junta has declared compulsory military service for all young men and women, said Myanmar state media.
- In Bangladesh, a musical concert – ‘Colours of Jazz: a soulful journey within the realms of instrumental Jazz’ organised at Indian Culture Centre in Dhaka yesterday evening.
- Russian Ambassador to India Denis Alipov has called for urgent reforms in the United Nations and its agencies while making a strong case for the inclusion of India as a permanent member of the UN Security Council.
- In Cricket, Australia have won the Under 19 Men’s ODI World Cup beating India by 79 runs in the final at Benoni in South Africa.
- In the Tennis Chennai Open ATP Challenger finale, India’s top-ranked Sumit Nagal emerged victorious on Sunday and wins his 5th Challenger Title.
- In the 75th International Boxing Tournament, STRANDJA 2024, six Indian boxers to fight in the finals later today.
- In the Men’s FIH Hockey Pro League, India will face world’s number one ranked team Netherlands at Kalinga Hockey Stadium in Bhubaneswar.