- President Droupadi Murmu will be on a two-day visit to Uttar Pradesh from Monday.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah chaired the 26th Eastern Zonal Meeting in Patna on Sunday.
- A two-day International Workshop on the Indian Scale for Assessment of Autism (ISAA), will be held from Monday in New Delhi.
- The Indian Army conducted the Army Veteran’s Half Marathon, Honour Run in New Delhi on Sunday to commemorate the historic military victory in the Kargil War.
- Union Minister of Textiles Piyush Goyal, Minister of State for Textiles Darshana Jardosh and Member of Parliament – Lok Sabha Poonam Mahajan jointly flagged off ‘One Bharat Sari Walkathon’ in Mumbai on Sunday.
- Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Dr. Virendra Kumar will present the one croreth Unique Disability ID (UDID) card in New Delhi on Monday.
- Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh today unveiled the statue of Mahatma Gandhi near Rajghat in New Delhi. Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Singh said, the installation of a grand statue of Gandhi Ji is a commendable step.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will Kick off a campaign tomorrow to seek ideas from the youth of the country for the vision of Viksit Bharat 2047.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has conveyed his warm greetings to President of South Korea, Yoon Suk Yeol on completing 50 years of establishment of diplomatic ties between India and South Korea today.
- Sampada More from Saphale in Palghar district of Maharashtra is a beneficiary of the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar has said that the massive infrastructural growth in the country is quite essential for the proliferation and empowerment of human rights.
- Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Bhupender Yadav has said that decarbonization of the transport sector is essential to achieve a net-zero Greenhouse Gases emission target by 2070.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has applauded singer Kailash Kher for his new song Kashi Stuti.
- India Meteorological Department (IMD) has forecast isolated very heavy rainfall over Kerala today. It has predicted light to moderate rainfall, thunderstorms and lightning at some places over Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Karaikal, and Lakshadweep during the next three to four days.
- India to host four-day 27th WAIPA World Investment Conference in New Delhi from 11th December 2023
- In Jammu and Kashmir, Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha said that youth power is the greatest asset of our country
- Union Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Dr. L. Murugan has said that the Central Government has been stepping up the efforts of having a joint committee of officials from India and Sri Lanka to find a permanent solution for the fishermen issue.
- Former Union Minister Vishnu Deo Sai, will be the next Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh.
- In Andhra Pradesh, Union Minister of Civil Aviation Shri Jyotiraditya Scindia laid the foundation stone for the new terminal building at the Rajamahendravaram Airport in East Godavari district.
- 40-day period of “Chillai-Kalaan” in Kashmir to begin from 21st December 2023
- The air quality in Delhi-NCR continues to remain in very poor category.
- Army Chief General Manoj Pande today attended the Army Veterans Honour Run at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi.
- In Tamil Nadu, due to heavy rains in Nilgiris district, there have been incidents of landslides on Ooty Mettupalayam Road.
- Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha has said that Sanskrit is our priceless cultural heritage, which is now being looked upon with admiration across the world.
- Sangappa Shahuraj Birajdar thanked PM Modi, Central Govt & Latur City MC for receiving 2.5 lakh under PMAY
- Newly elected BJP MLAs in Madhya Pradesh to meet on 11th December 2023 to elect their leader
- IIT Bombay is set to host the 56th Inter-IIT Sports Meet. According to an official release the famous event will be organised after a hiatus of nine years.
- Egyptians began voting on Sunday in a presidential election. The election is being held when the country is grappling with an economic crisis and a war on its border with Gaza.
- Leaders participating in COP28’s Nature, Land Use, and Ocean Day have collectively endorsed commitments and pledges exceeding 186 million to advance climate action and fortify efforts in protecting and restoring nature.
- IRCON International to commence railway upgradation work on northern line of Sri Lanka Railways from Jan 7, 2024
- Dubai, December 10 : Indian Coast Guard Ship (ICGS) Sajag has made a goodwill call today at the United Arab Emirates Departing from King Abdul Aziz Port, Ad Dammam (Saudi Arabia) on December 8, 2023, the vessel arrived at Port Mina Rashid, Dubai at on December 10, 2023.
- In an effort to push up tourist visits and bring a multiplier effect on the economy, the Indonesian Ministry of Tourism has proposed issuing free entry visas to travelers from 20 countries including India.
- US: At least 6 people die after tornadoes & severe storms tore through parts of Tennessee on 9th December 2023
- In the US, Biden administration has approved the emergency sale of nearly 14,000 rounds of tank ammunition worth more than 106 million dollars to Israel as Israeli Defence Forces intensify their military operations in the southern Gaza Strip.
- The first-ever Khelo India Para Games kicked off today in New Delhi. More than 1,400 participants from across 32 states and Union Territories including Services Sports Control Board are participating in the 8-day event.