471. The geosynchronous satellites orbit——- km above the earth?
472. Which substance has the highest expansivity in normal temperature?
473. What is known as ‘Blue Gold’?
474. Which organism can travel in accordance with the magnetic field of the earth?
475. Bessemer process is associated with the production of——?
476. Who invented revolver?
477. What is the unit of potential difference?
478. What is known as ‘the Metal of the Future’?
479. In the International System of Units, the mole is the unit of——?
Amount of substance
480. Which chemical compound is the main constituent of natural gas?
481. Which chemical has the nick-name of ‘the Butter of Zinc’?
482. Which chemical compound is also known in the names of ‘Prussian blue, Parisian Blue & Berlin Blue’?
483. Which element is industrially produced through the Claus Process?
484. What is known as ‘the Magic Metal of Life’?
485. Which acid is usually stored in plastic containers due to its high reactivity toward glass?
486. Which element forms the largest number of solid allotropes?
487. Which chemical is produced through the Raschig Process?
488. Which chemical has the nick¬name of the Salt of Hartshorn’?
489. Exposure to which heavy metal causes Acrodynia or Pink disease in children?
490. Which compound of mercury is also known as ‘red mercury’?
491. What colour phenolphthalein turns in the presence of bases?
492. What colour is shown by a neutral solution in the universal indicator?
493. Which chemical acts as the chief agent in attracting mosquitoes to humans?
494. What is the most commonly used de-icing chemical?
Sodium chloride (Table salt)
495. Which chemical is also known as ‘hot ice’?
496. Which acid is present in the urine of the horses?
497. Which chemical is used to make power glues & superglues?
498. Which metal is used in the catalytic converters in cars to reduce the pollution from exhaust gases?
499. What is the most widely used food additive to prevent botulism?
500. What is the commonly used radio wave frequency in the microwave ovens to heat food?
501. Which chemical was historically known as ‘magnesia alba’?
Magnesium oxide (Magnesia)
502. Which chemical is also known in the nickname of the English Salt’?
503. The presence of which biological molecules are detected through the Molisch’s test?
504. What was the major invention made by the American physicist Chester Carlson?
505. Which chemical is also known as ‘the Oil of Wintergreen’?