Answer: 2.5 cm
272. Night blindness is caused by the deficiency of vitamin:
273. Which organism has the highest power of olfaction?
274.The cloned dog:
275.The heaviest Reptile:
Answer: Salt Water Crocodile
276.The largest amphibian:
Answer: Giant salamander
277.The largest carnivorous animal in the land:
Answer: Polar bear
278.The largest in the cat family:
279.The largest vertebrate:
Answer: Blue Whale
280.The number of chambers in the heart of birds:
281.The study of snakes:
282. Which animal has the largest number of names?
283. Which animal is known as ‘the engineer of the forest’?
284. The largest frog in the world is called…..
Answer: Goliath Frog
285.The organism that lives in the den made by other organisms:
286.Fish that can climb a tree:
287.Land of Flying fish:
288. The venom of Cobra affects:
Answer: Nervous system
289. Which is known as ‘dogfish’?
290. Which is known as ‘king of fish’?
Answer: Whale Shark
291. Which is known as ‘Poorman’s fish’?
292. Which mammal is known as ‘laughing fish’?
293. Which organism has the largest number of ribs?
294. Rabies is also known as:
295. Bombay Duck is a type of :
296.Fish that can produce electricity:
297. In which species of offspring come out of the abdomen of a male organism?
Answer: Sea Horse
298. Rabies is caused by:
299.The birds that were used as messengers:
300. Which bird lays the largest egg while comparing to the size of its body: