- MENDACITY(NOUN): insincerity
Synonyms: deceit, deception Antonyms: honesty, truthfulness
He is full of mendacity.
- MERCURIAL (ADJECTIVE):temperamental
Synonyms: erratic, impulsive Antonyms: steady, tranquil
I don’t like his mercurial behaviour.
- PROMULGATE (VERB): make known
Synonyms: declare, notify Antonyms: hide, suppress
He promulgated Ravi as his son before everyone.
- PROMISCUOUS (ADJECTIVE): immoral
Synonyms: profligate, wanton Antonyms: careful, moral
Cheating on someone is a promiscuous deed.
- OCCULT (ADJECTIVE):mysterious
Synonyms: concealed, hidden Antonyms: clear, exposed
It is considered as an occult document.
- OBSEQUIOUS(ADJECTIVE): grovelling
Synonyms: complacent, compliable Antonyms: arrogant, presumptuous
He does everything with obsequious nature.
- OBNOXIOUS (ADJECTIVE):offensive
Synonyms: annoying, hateful Antonyms: decent, pleasant
Touching someone without prior consent is an obnoxious deed.
- MURKY (ADJECTIVE): gloomy
Synonyms: dark, dreary Antonyms: bright, cheerful
He is in murky mood these days.
- MUTINOUS (ADJECTIVE): rebellious
Synonyms: anarchistic, defiant Antonyms: compliant, obedient
This man has been mutinous leader throughout his life.
- NASTY (ADJECTIVE): awful
Synonyms: unpleasant, disgusting Antonyms: good, nice
This room is filled with nasty smell.