1. COERCIVE (ADJECTIVE): (बलपूर्वक): persistent
Synonyms: insistent, pressing
2. OUTLAY (NOUN): (व्यय): expenditure
Synonyms: expenses, spending
A modest outlay on local advertising was spent.
3. SANCTIFY (VERB): (शुद्ध करना): consecrate
Synonyms: bless, ordain
He was consecrated bishop of York.
4. CONTEMPORARY (ADJECTIVE): (समकालीन): present
Synonyms: modern, present-day
Antonyms: old-fashioned, out of date
The event was recorded by a contemporary historian.
5. PROPONENT (NOUN): (समर्थक): supporter
Synonyms: upholder, exponent
He is a strong proponent of the free market and liberal trade policies.
6. ADHERE (VERB): (पालन करना): abide by
Synonyms: stick to, hold to
Antonyms: flout, ignore
All drivers must adhere to speed limits.
7. CONTEND (VERB): (संघर्ष करना): face
Synonyms: cope with, grapple with
Antonyms: surrender, allow
She had to contend with his uncertain temper.
8. INCONSPICUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अगोचर): unnoticeable
Synonyms: unobtrusive, unremarkable
Antonyms: conspicuous, noticeable
That was an inconspicuous red-brick building.
9. STAMPEDE (NOUN): (भगदड़): panic
Synonyms: rush, flight
Antonyms: retreat, standing
The herd was fleeing back to the high land in a wild stampede.
10. DISCOURSE (NOUN): (बातचीत): discussion
Synonyms: conversation, talk
They understand the language of political discourse only.