1. UNRELENTING (ADJECTIVE): (निरंतर): continual
Synonyms: constant, continuous
2. SPLENDOUR (NOUN): (वैभव): magnificence
Synonyms: grandeur, opulence
The barren splendour of the Lake District looked stunning.
3. INDICT (VERB): (अभियोग लगाना): charge with
Synonyms: summon, cite
His former manager was indicted for fraud.
4. INSURGENT (NOUN): (विद्रोही): rebel
Synonyms: revolutionary, mutineer
He signaled to the other insurgent, who obeyed and moved forward.
5. CONSENSUS (NOUN): (आम सहमति): agreement
Synonyms: harmony concord
There is a growing consensus that the current regime has failed.
6. AMBITIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (महत्वाकांक्षी): aspiring
Synonyms: determined, forceful
She is a tyical ambitious workaholic.
7. COMBAT (VERB): (सामना करना): fight
Synonyms: tackle, attack
Antonyms: give in to
She dedicated her life combating poverty.
8. ULTIMATE (ADJECTIVE): (अंतिम): eventual
Synonyms: last, final
The ultimate aim of the firm’s head was to force his resignation.
9. UNDERMINE (VERB): (दुर्बल करना): subvert
Synonyms: sabotage, threaten
This could undermine years of hard work.
10. UNFETTERED (ADJECTIVE): (निरंकुश): unrestrained
Synonyms: unrestricted unconstrained
His imagination is unfettered by the laws of logic.