1. INTENDED (ADJECTIVE): (योजनाबद्ध): deliberate
Synonyms: intentional, calculated
The intended victim escaped from the jail.
2. TRIGGER (VERB): (सक्रिय करना): activate
Synonyms: set off, trip
Burglars fled empty-handed after triggering the alarm.
3. VIVID (ADJECTIVE): (उज्ज्वल): graphic
Synonyms: evocative, realistic
Memories of that evening were still vivid in my mind.
4. ENDORSE (VERB): (समर्थन करना): support
Synonyms: back, favour
He earns more money endorsing sports clothes than playing football.
5. ALLEGED (ADJECTIVE): (तथाकथित): supposed
Synonyms: so-called, claimed
They were the alleged conspirators of the murder.
6. COMBAT (NOUN): (भिड़न्त): battle
Synonyms: action, conflict
Five hurricanes were shot down in combat.
7. HECTIC (ADJECTIVE): (व्यस्त): frantic
Synonyms: frenetic, frenzied
His business schedule is always hectic.
8. EXCLUSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (विशिष्ट): complete
Synonyms: full, entire
An exclusive focus on success and making money.
9. STRAIN (NOUN): (तनाव): stress
Synonyms: tension, anxiety
Doctor had advised him to avoid strain.
10. TELLTALE (ADJECTIVE): (प्रत्यक्ष करना): revealing
Synonyms: revelatory, suggestive
The telltale bulge of a concealed weapon.