Every disaster brought my brother into an attitude of abasement.
2. ADORABLE (ADJECTIVE): Lovable especially in a childlike or naive way.
Synonyms: lovely, gullible Antonyms: hateful, mature
What an adorable set of twins!
3. WEARABLE (ADJECTIVE): (especially of clothing) easy to wear.
Synonyms: suitable, appropriate Antonyms: not suitable, unfavorable
Example Sentence: are these clothes wearable for the party?
4. ABSENTEEISM (NOUN): Habitual absence from work.
Synonyms: truancy, emptiness Antonyms: presence, witness
Example Sentence: Absenteeism is not welcomed in private jobs.
5. ACCESSIBILITY (NOUN): Capable of being reached.
Synonyms: approachability, affordable Antonyms: unreachable, inconvenience
There is no accessibility to this place.
6. FOUL (ADJECTIVE): Highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust.
Synonyms: bad, rotten Antonyms: fair, good
From where this foul smell is coming?
7. DELINEATE (VERB): describe; outline
Synonyms: define, depict Antonyms: distort, confuse
It is very difficult to delineate this chapter in few words.
8. ABSURD (ADJECTIVE): Inconsistent with reason, logic or common sense.
Synonyms: idiotic, illogical Antonyms: logical, sensible
What an absurd idea!.
9. IRATE (ADJECTIVE): extremely Angry.
Synonyms: furious, angered Antonyms: calm, quiet.
The irate customer is still shouting.
10. UBER (ADJECTIVE): super, extreme or outstanding.
Synonyms: magnificent, extraordinary Antonyms: worthless, useless
Its an uber ride.