Synonyms: cheerful, cheery
2. EXACERBATE (VERB): (ख़राब करना): aggravate
Synonyms: worsen, inflame
The exorbitant cost of land in urban areas only exacerbated the problem.
3. CATASTROPHE (NOUN): (आपदा): disaster
Synonyms: calamity, cataclysm
An environmental catastrophe has hit the country.
4. MOUNT (VERB): (बढ़ना): increase
Synonyms: grow, rise
The costs mount up when you buy a home.
5. MARGINAL (ADJECTIVE): (थोड़ा): slight
Synonyms: small, tiny
It seems likely to make only a marginal difference.
6. FORMIDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (डरावना): intimidating
Synonyms: forbidding, redoubtable
Hers is a formidable opponent.
7. ABOLISH (VERB): (समाप्त करना): put an end to
Synonyms: do away with, get rid of
The tax was abolished in 1977.
8.ADULTERATE (VERB): (मिलावट करना): degrade
Synonyms: debase, spoil
The brewer is said to adulterate his beer.
9. CONSEQUENTIAL (ADJECTIVE): (अहम): resulting
Synonyms: resultant, ensuing
Antonyms: casual, unrelated
A loss of confidence and a consequential withdrawal of funds.
Synonyms: relationship, association
An alliance between medicine and morality is to be established.