- Who is the head of the Indian Armed Forces?
Ans:- President of India
- Which is the largest mosque in India built by the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan?
Ans:- Jama Masjid, Delhi
- On which day Panchayati Raj Day is celebrated every year in India?
Ans:- April 24
- In which year Kargil war took place between India and Pakistan?
- Kargil Vijay Diwas is celebrated every year on which day?
Ans:- July 26
- How many players are there in 1 team in ice hockey game?
Ans:- 6 players
- Which scientist is known for the discovery of gravity?
- In which year Delhi was made the capital of India?
- Which city was the capital city of India before Delhi?
- Gopal Krishna Gokhale was the political guru of which Indian great revolutionary?
Ans:- Mahatma Gandhi
- Who had designed the form of ‘Tiranga’, the national flag of India?
Ans:- Pingali Venkaiah
- Which Prime Minister of India gave the slogan “Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan”?
Ans:- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Which great philosopher founded the Ramakrishna Mission?
Ans:- Swami Vivekananda
- Which city of India is known as the City of Golden Temples?
Ans:- Amritsar, Punjab
- Which vitamin is produced most rapidly in our body?
Ans:- Vitamin D
- How many total bones are there in human skull?
- Who was the first Speaker of the Lok Sabha in our country?
Ans:- Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
- Who was the chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
- By whom was the book “Bharat Ek Khoj” written?
Ans:- Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
- In which state is the maximum number of national parks located in India?
Ans:- Madhya Pradesh
- Which great man has been given the title of Iron Man?
Ans:- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Edward Jenner is known for the discovery of which vaccine?
- In which year the river Ganga was declared as the national river of India?
Ans :- On 4th November 2008
- In which year was the first Lok Sabha general election held in India?
Ans :- In 1952
- Which state is the largest producer of coconut in India?
Ans :- Kerala
- In which year was the Indian National Congress Party established?
Ans :- In 1885
- Who was the Viceroy of India during the Revolt of 1857?
Ans :- Lord Canning
- Who was the first revolutionary to be martyred in the revolt of 1857?
Ans :- Mangal Pandey
- Which metal was first used by humans?
Ans :- Copper
- In which year was the first amendment to the Constitution of India done?
Ans :- In 1951