- Minister of Electronics and Information Technology Ashwini Vaishnaw today announced that around 3 thousand crore rupees will be invested by 27 companies in the IT hardware sector under the Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme 2.0.
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting will come out with Accessibility Standards for Divyangjan.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will chair the virtual G20 Leaders’ Summit on 22nd November.
- Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh today paid tributes to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose by laying a wreath at the Indian National Army (INA) marker in Singapore.
- Minister of State for External Affairs and Culture (MoS) Meenakshi Lekhi met with Secretary General for Greeks Abroad and Public Diplomacy, John Chrysoulakis in New Delhi on Friday.
- Prez Murmu inaugurates two-day International Conference-cum-Exhibition on Aerospace and Aviation in 2047 in New Delhi, she said that the Gaganyaan and Aditya- L1 missions not only boost India’s standard in the space sector but both the missions will also help humanity at large.
- The Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India Professor Ajay Kumar Sood has emphasised that the Science and Technology interventions by the Government of India have proved to be the game changer in improving the quality of life of the citizens.
- Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh will co-chair the 2nd India-Australia 2 plus 2 Ministerial Dialogue with Australian Deputy Prime Minister and his counterpart Mr Richard Marles in New Delhi on Monday.
- Indian Army is celebrating the 243th Corps of Engineers Day today. Chief of the Army Staff Gen Manoj Pande has conveyed best wishes to all ranks, veterans and families of the Corps on the occasion.
- Giving utmost priority to the safety and security of passengers while travelling by railway the Central Railway has advised passengers not to carry any fire-prone articles.
- Chhath Puja being celebrated in different parts of country with religious fervour
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today said that the Global South is ready to take a big responsibility on global issues.
- In Uttrakhand, relief and rescue operations continue for the seventh consecutive day today to rescue 40 workers trapped in the under-construction Silkyara Tunnel in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand.
- Shivsena Uddhav Balasaheb Thackeray party demands special session of parliament over Reservation issue in Maharashtra
- In Manipur, a combined team of security forces recovered arms and ammunition during search operations conducted in Bishnupur district today.
- Ladakh secures 4th GI tag for Sea Buckthorn
- In Uttarakhand, the portals of Badrinath shrine located in Chamoli district were closed for the Winter, at 3.33 PM today with Vedic chanting and full rituals.
- Special session of Tamilnadu State Assembly convened today to reconsider ten Bills sent back by State Governor R.N.Ravi
- The Australian government today said that it expressed serious concerns to China after an unsafe and unprofessional interaction between an Australian navy vessel and a Chinese warship in Japan’s Exclusive Economic Zone.
- In the US, ChatGPT-maker Open AI, announced today that Mira Murati will take over as interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO). She joined the organisation in 2018 and was working as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) till before the announcement.
- In the Philippines, the death toll from a 6.7 magnitude earthquake rose to five with several more injured.
- US State Department has said Israel’s war cabinet has agreed to allow 1.4 lakh litres of fuel into Gaza every two days after a request from Washington.
- Mohamed Muizzu has been sworn in as the eighth President of the Republic of Maldives in a ceremony held at the Republic Square in the capital Male’.
- Catering to cricket enthusiasts traveling to Ahmedabad for the Cricket World Cup final this Sunday, both Western and Central Railway are plying special superfast trains to Ahmedabad.
- In Tennis, Indian star player Rohan Bopanna and his Australian partner Matthew Ebden advanced to the semi-finals of the ATP Finals men’s doubles at Turins in Italy on Friday.