- India moving towards massive investments in infrastructure to meet aspirations of its growing population, asserts Union Minister Piyush Goyal
- PM Modi says, Dalits, Deprived, Tribals and Poor are biggest beneficiaries of Central government’s welfare schemes
- The 6th India-Korea Business Partnership Forum started today in New Delhi, celebrating 50 years of diplomatic ties with South Korea.
- Union Minister Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurates additional Yoga Therapy Rooms at Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman virtually inaugurates 12 GST Seva Kendra of Gujarat
- External Affairs Minister, Dr. S. Jaishankar today hosted Ambassadors of G20 member countries, guest countries, and international organisations at Yashobhoomi Convention Centre in Delhi.
- PM Modi praises BJP government for public welfare schemes while addressing rally at Sidhi in Madhya Pradesh
- SC asks Punjab, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan governments to stop stubble burning to check air pollution
- President Droupadi Murmu addresses convocation of Govind Ballabh Pant Agriculture and Technology University in Uttarakhand
- Minister of State for External Affairs, V. Muraleedharan, will embark on a three-day visit to Japan from tomorrow. The Minister will hold meetings with his Japan counterparts, business leaders, academia and members of the Indian diaspora.
- PM Narendra Modi expresses anguish on passing away of former Karnataka Assembly Speaker DB Chandregowda
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan & Australian Minister for Education Jason Clare held 1st AIESC meeting in Gujarat’s Gandhinagar
- British film ‘Catching Dust’ to be open at 54th International Film Festival of India (IFFI), to be held in Goa
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called upon the people of Mizoram to vote in record numbers
- King of Bhutan Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi
- The 7th India-Georgia Foreign Office Consultations was held in New Delhi yesterday. The Indian delegation was led by Secretary (West) in Ministry of External Affairs Sanjay Verma.
- ECI directs Chief Electoral Officers to ensure that every polling station is equipped with Assured Minimum Facilities
- In Mizoram, polling for 40 Assembly seats concluded peacefully without any untoward incident. The preliminary report of the voting percentage stands at 77.83%.
- In a significant development, the Jammu & Kashmir Trade Promotion Organisation (JKTPO) participated in World Food India (WFI) held at Pragati Maidan New Delhi
- In Chhattisgarh, polling for the first phase of assembly elections has been completed peacefully, with the exception of a few isolated incidents.
- In Nagaland, voting for Bye-election for the 43 Tapi Assembly Constituency under Mon district today saw a high turnout of 96.25 percent.
- Madhya Pradesh: More than 288 crore 38 rupees seized after enforcement of model code of conduct
- Sikkim CM Shri Prem Singh Tamang shares state Government’s flagship programme MRMS is chosen to showcase India’s global climate leadership in Dubai
- In Telangana, filing nominations is underway on the fourth day today across all Constituencies.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi says, Centre has made five fold increase in budget for welfare of tribal society
- A total of 2 thousand 605 candidates have filed 3 thousand 436 nominations for the Rajasthan Assembly elections. Yesterday, on the last day of nomination, 1 thousand 974 nomination papers were filed.
- Layer of thick haze continues to engulf National Capital Delhi as air quality remains in severe category
- In Jammu and Kashmir, the 5th phase of the much publicized Back to Village Programme (B2V) is all set to begin today.
- Amid the growing crisis in Sri Lanka Cricket, Sports Minister Roshan Ranasinghe today told the Parliament that he was pressured by the President to withdraw the interim committee led by Arjuna Ranatunga.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says that his country will have overall security responsibility over Gaza Strip for indefinite period after war against Hamas ends
- A shipwreck which is believed to contain 200 tons of gold, silver and emeralds is going to be taken out as Colombia has declared a national mission to recover the treasure.
- Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni says, Italy to build two centres in Albania to host tens of thousands of illegal migrants
- 6th India-Malaysia Joint Commission Meeting to be held in New Delhi today
- Chile has become the 95th member of the International Solar Alliance ISA. Chile handed over the Instrument of ISA ratification during the meeting of Ambassador Juan Angulo of Chile
- Maharashtra continues its dominance in National Games, bagging 203 medals till now