- BJP president Jagat Prakash Nadda has said that the historic victory of BJP in Madhya Pradesh is a proof of the public support for the policies of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the ideology of BJP.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that the results in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan indicate that the people of India are firmly with politics of good governance and development, which the Bharatiya Janata Party stands for.
- The Education Ministry is celebrating the International Day of Persons with Disabilities with a special quiz.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will witness the Indian Navy’s operational demonstrations involving ships, submarines, aircraft, and special forces from the Tarkarli beach in Maharashtra’s Sindhudurg on Monday.
- Union Tourism Ministry has launched National Best Tourism Village Competition and the National Best Rural Homestay Competition 2024 to strengthen the promotion and development of Rural Tourism in the country.
- President Droupadi Murmu today conferred the National Awards for the empowerment of Divyangjan 2023 in New Delhi. Addressing the gathering, President Murmu said that 15 percent of the world’s population consists of Divyangjan, emphasizing that their empowerment is the top priority.
- The Health and Family Welfare Ministry has blamed the West Bengal government for not adhering to provisions of the MOU signed with the Union Government for the implementation of the National Health Mission (NHM), and other Guidelines issued by the Ministry and the Department of Expenditure.
- Indian Army’s initiatives for employment to youth of Jammu and Kashmir, Indian Army conducted a two-day Job Fair in Srinagar during last two days. The Job Fair was held at Chinar Nau Jawan Club, Boniyar. It attracted nearly 2500 youth of J&K for nearly 600 job vacancies.
- President of Kenya, William Samoei Ruto will pay a three day visit to India from tomorrow. He will be accompanied by a high-level official delegation. It will be President Ruto’s first visit to India in his present capacity.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today paid tribute to the first President of India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad on his birth anniversary.
- BJP heading toward absolute majority in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh Legislative Assemblies while Congress winning in Telangana
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has tendered his resignation to Governor Kalraj Mishra at the Raj Bhavan in Jaipur on Sunday evening.
- India Meteorological Department (IMD) has forecast heavy to very heavy rainfall with isolated extremely heavy rainfall expected over Coastal Andhra and Yanam, Rayalaseema, and Tamil Nadu on Sunday and Monday.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy and took stock of the preparations in light of Cyclone Michaung on Sunday. Mr Modi instructed all top officials to ensure all possible help.
- CM of Sikkim, Prem Singh Tamang, delivers recorded video address at India Pavilion of UN Climate Change Conference
- In Gujarat, heavy rains lashed Bharuch district in the early hours today, with flooded and roads, reduced visibility, and poor driving conditions.
- In Nagaland, Wangpang Konyak of Nationalist Democratic Progressive Party (NDPP) has won Tapi Assembly seat in bypolls.
- Kemei Elias Caprono of Kenya emerged as the winner of the full marathon in the 37th Pune International Marathon organized in Pune today. Simon Maina Mongi and Adere Hallu of Ethiopia bagged the second and third spot respectively in this category. The full marathon started at 3.30 am today and the ha
- Venezuelans are voting in a referendum on Sunday which has ratcheted up the tension between the South American country and its neighbour, Guyana.
- Indian doubles pair Tanisha Crasto and Ashwini Ponnappa to face Japan’s Rin Iwanaga and Kie Nakanishi in finals of Syed Modi India International badminton tournament in Lucknow
- World number one golfer Scottie Scheffler takes a three-shot lead into the final round of the Golf Hero World Challenge in Bahamas. He will face No. second in the leaderboard Matt Fitzpatrick in the finals today.