- President Droupadi Murmu suggests All-India Judicial Service select and nurture young talents in the judiciary President Droupadi Murmu has said that the cause of justice is best served by making it accessible for all which also strengthens equality.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi appreciated the use of digital payment modes by citizens during Diwali. In his Mann Ki Baat today, he said, this was the second consecutive year when the trend of buying goods through cash payments was on the decline.
- Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Parshottam Rupala has said, there should be dairy cooperatives in every village of the country to utilise the untapped potential in rural areas.
- Women and Child Development Ministry is actively involved in supporting the Vikshit Bharat Sankalp Yatra across the country.
- President Droupadi Murmu unveils the statue of the Father of the Constitution, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar in the Supreme Court on the occasion of Constitution Day
- President, Vice President pay homage to brave souls who lost lives in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack
- PM Modi remembers Bravehearts of 26/11 Mumbai attack in Mann ki Baat program; says India crushing terrorism with determination
- In Goa, fifteen films from across the globe are competing for the prestigious Golden Peacock Award, the highest honor, at the 54th International Film Festival of India. Out of these, three are Indian films and 12 International movies.
- In Mumbai, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has relaxed some fundraising norms for Non-Profit Organisations (NPOs) on social stock exchanges.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has appreciated the efforts of Bejjipuram Youth Club, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh in the spheres of rural empowerment, in the 107th Episode of Mann ki Baat today.
- In Rajasthan State Legislative Assembly polling yesterday, a tentative figure of voting of nearly 75 percent was reported. Voters from 199 Assembly Constituencies participated enthusiastically in the elections.
- Andhra Pradesh to organize Krishnaveni Sangeetha Neerajanam Music Festival to celebrate the heritage of classical music
- Kerala govt to constitute 3 member committee to inquire into stampede at Cochin University of Science & Technology
- In Gujarat, more than 50 lakh citizens participated in Viksit Bharat Sankalp Yatra in 489 Gram Panchayats of 20 districts so far. As a part of the Viksit Bharat Sankalp Yatra, over 24,000 new Ayushyaman cards were issued
- As the global focus intensifies on sustainable solutions and climate action with the impending COP28 in the United Arab Emirates, the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park at Dubai emerges as a shining example of the nation’s commitment to renewable energy innovation.
- Dubai Run 2023 Sets World Record with 226,000 Participants Led by Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed
- The 28th Conference of the Parties to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP28) looms as the United Arab Emirates prepares itself to host this monumental event in Dubai.
- Thirteen Israelis and four Thai nationals freed from Hamas captivity arrived in Israel on Sunday to be reunited with their families as part of a critical hostage deal.
- The second game of the five-match T20 International series between India and Australia is underway at the Greenfield Stadium in Thiruvananthapuram.
- In the China Masters Badminton 2023, Indian duo Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty lost to the World No 1 Chinese pair of Liang Wei Keng and Wang Chang 19 21, 21 18, and 19 21 in the men’s doubles final today.
- Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports Anurag Singh Thakur today launched the mascot, logo, jersey, and anthem for the first-ever Khelo India Para Games at a function in New Delhi.