· The Indian Government has announced to investigate cases of ‘Havana Syndrome’ within the country, a phenomenon linked to unexplained health issues.
· Srinagar has secured the top position in implementing the Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) among the Har Ghar Jal certified districts in India.
· Unclaimed deposits amounting to Rs 48,461 crore have been transferred to the Depositor Education & Awareness Fund for enhancing financial knowledge and awareness among depositors.
· India is gearing up to introduce the BRICS Startup Forum in 2023, aimed at fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange among startups, investors, incubators, and emerging entrepreneurs from BRICS nations.
· The United States will be announcing $200 million of new weapons aid for Ukraine in response to the ongoing conflict in the region.
· The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the merger of Tata Cleantech Capital Limited (TCCL) and Tata Capital Financial Services Limited (TCFSL) into Tata Capital Limited (TCL).
· The Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) has formed a sectoral committee within GIFT City, the International Financial Services Centre, to enhance collaboration and development in the financial sector.
· NTPC REL has successfully secured a bid for an 80 MW floating solar project to be developed at the Omkareshwar Reservoir in Madhya Pradesh.
· TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) has secured the contract to undertake the transformation of the Government’s E-Marketplace.
· Amit Jhingran has been officially approved by IRDAI as the managing director & CEO of SBI Life Insurance Company.
· The renowned Oscar-winning director, William Friedkin, has passed away at the age of 87.
· NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) in collaboration with Tata Play has successfully launched GSAT-24, a 4-tonne class communication satellite developed by ISRO to provide DTH services.