· Union finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman laid the foundation stone for an archaeological museum in Adichanallur in the Thoothukudi district.
· Parliament has passed the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (Amendment) Bill, 2023 which seeks to give control over Delhi’s administrative services to the Centre.
· Cambodia’s king Norodom Sihamoni, has approved the government’s nomination of Hun Manet to become the next Prime Minister.
· IUCN Species Survival Commission has partnered with Wildlife Trust of India (WTI) to set up the first-ever Center for Species Survival in South Asia.
· Ambuja Cements has Acquired Sanghi Industries at Enterprise Value of Rs 5,000 Crore.
· ICICI Bank has received approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to raise its stake in ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company by up to 4%.
· Morgan Stanley ranked India highest in Emerging Markets List.
· NABARD has sanctioned Rs 1,974.07 crore to the Rajasthan government under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) for 2023-24.
· Walmart has topped Fortune Global 500 list for 2023, Saudi Aramco most profitable company ever.
· England batsman Alex Hales has announced his retirement from international cricket at the age of 34.
· Renowned Telangana folk singer Gaddar passed away at 77 due to ill-health.
· The Ministry of Tourism has identified ‘Prayagraj’ and ‘Naimisharanya’ in Uttar Pradesh as destinations for development under ‘Swadesh Darshan 2.0.