451. The strength of the council of ministers is …..% of the total number of members.
452. The total number of electors including MPs and MLAs for the Presidential Election:
453. To be appointed as the Advocate General of the State,the person should possess the qualifications necessary for appointment as:
A Judge of the High Court
454. Under which Article of the Constitution a citizen can approach the High Court if he has been denied Fundamental Rights:
455. What according to Ramsay Muir, is the ‘steering wheel of the ship of the state’?
456. Which Act passed by the British Parliament divided India and Pakistan?
Indian Independence Act, 1947
457. Which Article is related to the power of the President to issue ordinances?
458. Which Article of the Constitution is related to the amendment procedure?
459. Which Article of the Indian Constitution is related to the creation of abolition of the Legislative Council of the State?
460. Any citizen of India over…..years of age can be appointed as Governor:
461. How many times can the President ask the Council of Ministers to reconsider its advice?
462. If a member absents himself from Parliament for …… days without permission of the House, his seat may be declared vacant.
463. If a state legislative council is to be created or abolished, a resolution to that effect is to be first passed by the state Legislature by a ……..majority:
464. In case of President dies and the Vice President and Supreme Court Chief Justice are not available who acts as the President?
Seniormost judge of Supreme Court
465. In how many ways members of the Legislative Council are elected?
466. Appointment, qualifications and nature of duties of the Attorney General are prescribed by the Article:
467. As per which Article the Supreme Court of India is treated as a court of record?
468. Comptroller and Auditor General is appointed for a period of ….. years:
469. Dadra and Nagar Haveli, before being integrated with India, were enclaves of:
470. Deputy Speaker submits his resignation to:
471. Disputes regarding the election of President and Vice President are settled by:
472. Elections to fill the vacancy in Presidential office due to death or resignation have to be held not less than ….. months from the occurrence of vacancy:
473. Finance Commission is appointed once in…… years.
474. Financial Emergency under Article 360 cannot be imposed by the Union in the state of:
Jammu and Kashmir
475. For contesting in a Panchayat election, a candidate has to attain the age of …. years-
476. How many members have to support a no-confidence motion?
477. How many members of House have to sign the resolution seeking President’s impeachment?
¼ th of the total
478. In which case did the Supreme Court rule that Parliament had the right to amend any of the Fundamental Rights?
479. In which state two women are nominated by the Governor to the Legislative Assembly?
Jammu and Kashmir
480. On what basis seats are allotted to the states in Lok Sabha?
481. Part VI of the Constitution is applicable to all states except:
Jammu & Kashmir
482. Proclamation of emergency due to breaking down of Constitutional machinery has to be approved by Parliament within ……-
483. Proclamation of Financial Emergency has to be approved by Parliament within ……
484. Residuary power of legislation in the case of Jammu Kashmir belongs to:
485. The duration of an elected municipality is …… years-
486. Which Article provides that all minorities, whether based on religion and language shall have the right to establish and administer educational institutions on their choice?
487. Which writ is literally meant “We command”?
488. Who is called the ‘Federal Ambassador’?
489. Who has the power to issue ordinances when the Assembly is not in session?
490. Who represented the Parsi community in the first meeting of the Constituent Assembly of India?
491. Writs filed before the Supreme Court under Article …… of the Constitution.-
492. The Indian Independence Act was passed by:
493. A minister should become a member of either house of Parliament within a period of ….. months if he is not already a member
494. An ordinance made by the Governor automatically ceases to operate on the expiry of ….. from the re-assembly of State Legislature.–
495. The Constitution gives …….. the power to regulate the right of citizenship by law.
496. The Constitution of India describes India as a …… of States.
497. The Constitution originally mentioned…… categories of states and territories.
498. The Contingency Fund of a State is in the nature of an imprest, is placed at the disposal of :
499. The details regarding the acquisition and termination of Indian Citizenship are enumerated in:
Indian Citizenship Act, 1955
500. The ex-officio chairman of the Rules Committee: